Chapter 49: Nosebleeds

Third Person's POV

After the chief thoroughly discussed everything with his colleagues, coworkers and higher ranks, they considered their deal. Thinking that apprehending the highest class syndicate, after the Persians, and until now they haven't, they know they'd be needing help for it.

The girls prepared everything for the meet-up they agreed after the chief sent his response to the girls. Lisa and Jennie will just meet them to the said place they agreed on after securing Sooyeon and Sunwoo with Lizard.

•••••

Intense atmosphere enveloping everyone at the scene. The girls wear their voice-changing masks and hooded jacket, standing in front of every high ranks in the whole Korea. Jennie even saw her uncle, being the director of KPD. He exhales sharply and traces the girls.

"I didn't expect that our meeting would like this and not in the court." He said.

"Are you trying to be funny, Director Kim?" Anda utters while glaring at him.

"We had a meeting about this and talked about it thoroughly." The director said.

"I admit, I'm flustered right now, seeing all of you here, standing in front of us in the middle of nowhere, right after we did everything we could to apprehend each one of you. But unfortunately, we lack at something and ended up, asking for your helps, in return for your records to be disappeared." he continued.

"As you can see, in front of us are the stack of all of your physical records from KPD, FBI and BOI, everything that has your records. We also sent a virus online to crash down every records you had." He nods to their side and looked at them again.

One of the girls, Anda, nods to Python and A.I. The girls nodded and approached the files.

"Not so fast, girls." the director calls out.

One of the girls reached for her back and that triggered the policemen around them.

"Hey! You shoot, we shoot!" The director said again.

It was Mermaid who reached for her back. She slowly took out something. Lisa hits her back when she saw Chaeyoung took out a piece of gum. The director frowned at them.

"There's no need for that.. basically." Mermaid murmured.

"A.I., burn them." Anda utters. Python and A.I. did what they are told.

"But we have a condition too." the chief talked this time.

"We didn't talk about any other conditions but to help you with the Bulgarians in exchange with these." Chopper scowled.

"Here us out first." the director said.

"Go on." Anda said and gazes to her side nodded.

"Here. This is a file of our conditions to each one of you."

"GX, grab it." Anda said and nods. GX then walks and catches the file when the director threw it.

GX reads it while walking back to Anda and handed the file.

"Two years probation. Working for them with every crime and syndicate they can't finish. You think, Anda unnie?" GX mumbles.

Anda scoffs.

"This file." She raises the file.

"After two years, we're free?"

"Just like a new born baby. After two years of working for us, helping us out.. you will be exonerated from your crimes, all charges. Each one of you." the director said.