Chapter 12: Codenames

Third Person's POV

After few more days, Lisa is helping Jennie to plan carefully. But they haven't killed anyone yet. They even told the girls about it already and they are all on it. Jennie hugged them too and apologized sincerely for what happened and what they knew. The girls forgave her easily and assured her that they will help her about the Persian clan.

•••••

"Got eye on the target."

"Eagle, clear."

Yerin immediately stood up from crouching. She moves to the other side and hides again. She heaves a breath and ran closer. Then she pointed her gun.

"Stop right there, Grasshopper."

Sinb turned to her and pointed her gun.

"I won't hesitate to pull the trigger, Grasshopper. Don't make me do this."

Sinb narrowed her eyes to Yerin. Then her gaze turned behind the girl.

"Grasshopper, drop your gun."

"Hedgehog, she's mine." Yerin turned to Umji.

"No, she's mine." Umji muttered as she walks closer to them. Yerin looks at her in disbelief. She unconsciously pointed her gun down. That's when Sinb shot her.

"Chopper!!" Hedgehog yelled. But Sinb fired at her also.

Meanwhile..

"Catnip.."

Lisa turned behind her and saw Jennie pointing her gun to her. Lisa looks at her softly and smiled.

"I surrender, Persian. Go on. This is what you want, right? Do it. Shoot me."

"What?" Jennie scowled.

"I just want you to know.. before this ends— "

Jennie turned behind her and saw Jisoo. The girl walked closer to her and looked at Lisa on the ground.

"She looks so pathetic." Jisoo gritted her teeth and fired more on Lisa's chest.

"A.I., enough." Jennie mumbled and gripped Jisoo's gun down.

"I'll go find the others. Be careful, Persian." Jisoo mumbled and pats Jennie's shoulder. Jennie frowned at her while watching her run back to her position.

Jennie just shook her head and looked at Lisa again. She leaned down and kissed Lisa on her lips then continued on her tracks.

Few moments have passed.

"A.I. in position."

"A.I."

Jisoo got stiffen when she felt a gun on her head. She slowly gets up from crouching and raised her hands. She slowly turned around and looked at her.

"You don't wanna do this, Mermaid." A.I. mumbled.

"I'm sorry, but I have to. Drop your gun and get down on your knees." Chaeyoung utters.

Jisoo then followed as she puts her hands behind her head after dropping her gun.

"I'm sorry, A.I. But I really have to do this.. for the sake of my foods!"

Chaeyoung then shoots Jisoo on her chest.

•••••

The girls are walking back to the warehouse while laughing as they talked about their war game.

"She really dropped on her knees while looking at us. Like, she's really on her acting. Goodness!" A.I. laughed while pointing to Lisa.

"She even danced after Persian kissed her." Eunha exposed her.