Chapter 45: One's life suffers

Third Person's POV

Few days after, Lisa called Jennie to meet her in that bridge after her shift. She feels nervous, while Jennie seems excited. Lisa focused on her job again after she called her.

Few moments, Lisa's shift is over. She goes to Jennie's room in the resto and grabbed her bag. She took out a box and her chest hasn't stopped being nervous since the call.

"This is making me nervous.. but I really wanna do it. I'm gonna propose to her. Tonight." Lisa mumbles and took a deep breath. She took a half-bath after.

•••••

Lisa is at the place already, waiting for Jennie. She has never felt so nervous her whole life like that. She stared at the horizon. She gulped while imagining things. She gripped the strap of her body bag tight.

"L-Lisa-yah.."

Lisa turned to her. She's smiling wide but when she saw Jennie's face and tears, her smile fades and looked at her anxiously while the girl ran towards her.

"Why? What happened?"

"S-Sunwoo.." Jennie holds her hand and pulled her back to the car.

"Why? What happened to him?" Lisa asked anxiously while walking back to the car.

"T-Taehyung called me on my way here and he said, they're in the hospital."

"What? What happened? Hey!" Lisa yelled inside the car and gripped Jennie's arm.

"What happened to my son?!"

"I still don't know! Stop yelling at me! I'm just as worried as you! You're not helping!" Jennie cries.

Lisa rubs her face harshly and stared through the window while tapping her foot impatiently. Jennie drives fast and overtakes every car they pass.

The moment they arrived at the hospital, Jennie immediately asked the information desk.

"Kim Sunwoo. What's his room number?"

"Let me check, ma'am."

"Please be quick."

The nurse typed in the name immediately.

"409, ma'am."

"Thanks."

Both of them ran to the elevator but Lisa got impatient already. She glanced sideward and saw the stairs.

"Let's take the stairs." Lisa said as she ran to the side. Jennie followed her immediately. They skipped some steps to get on the fourth floor immediately. They scanned every room and saw 409.

"Here." Lisa said and slides the door immediately.

Both of them gasped when they saw Sunwoo lying on the bed unconsciously. His arm has bandages around it.

"Jen.." Taehyung mumbles softly.

"What happened?" She asked and her tears keep on falling.

Lisa suddenly pushed Taehyung using her arm and pinned him to the wall. Taehyung gripped on her arm, trying to remove it from his neck.

"What happened?! Why is he here?!"

"L-Lisa.. g-get off me!"

"Lisa! Stop it!" Jennie pulled her away from the man. Taehyung touches his neck and gasped.

"What happened?!" Lisa yelled.

Luckily, it's a private room and they're the only people inside.