Chapter 13: Intel

Third Person's POV

Lisa's busy puffing her vape while lying on the couch. Jennie just finished cleansing her body. Lisa got startled when Jennie suddenly straddles on her. She just puffed her vape and Jennie leaned down and kissed her. All the smoke went out through her nose.

"You're on my side." Lisa mumbled after.

She arched her brows when Jennie took her shirt off.

"Sorry. I didn't know." Jennie said and smirked.

Lisa got up and pulled the strap of Jennie's bra.

"I don't mind." She said and sucked on her nipples. Jennie gasped deeply and grasped Lisa's hair.

Lisa unhooked her bra and tosses it to the floor. Jennie gripped her shirt and pulled it off. Lisa continued on her chest. Jennie cupped her cheeks and kissed her hard. She pushed her back and kisses her neck. Lisa gasped every time Jennie sucks on her soft spots. Then watched her as she goes down. She felt Jennie's fingers on her boxers and pulled it down while kissing her stomach down to her V line. She moans upon feeling Jennie grips her shaft. Her cold hands give her shivers.

Lisa is just watching down on her. Jennie looked back at Lisa. She smirked and licks the underside of her shaft. Lisa gasped deeply and pants while watching Jennie. The girl licks her balls then sucked them. Lisa clenched her eyes and bit her lips. Jennie then licks the tip and sucks her pre-cum.

"Ghad.." Lisa gasped and strokes Jennie's hair.

Jennie grasped her shaft with both of her hands and then slides her mouth half-way through while stroking. Lisa hissed and watched her while panting. Jennie put out her tongue and tries to suck Lisa's shaft until she reached her limit.

"Shhiii— " Lisa bit her lips and gripped Jennie's hair as she bucked her hips.

Jennie clenched her eyes and pulled up again and gasped deeply. She looked at Lisa while both of them breathes hard and then to her shaft again. She continued stroking it tight as she regains her breathing.

"G-Ghad.. w-what's your size?"

Lisa chuckled and pulled Jennie again. She inserted her cock inside the girl's mouth and moves her hips. Jennie accepted it and tries it again. Lisa felt Jennie's nails grazing her thighs as the girl pushed her to savor her shaft. Then pulled out again.

"F-Fuck!" Jennie mutters while sucking the tip.

"I don't think I can."

"You can do it. Try again. It feels so good.." Lisa mumbles breathily.

Jennie then tries again. She inhales deeply and sucked her down again. Lisa knitted her brows while watching Jennie. She leaned on the couch and scratches Jennie's back because of how good Jennie makes her feel. She giggles with closed eyes when she felt Jennie's lips on her abdomen. She strokes her hair and moves her hips, hitting Jennie's throat deeply. And the sounds turn her on like she sniffles that drug again.

"T-That's it, baby.. fuck~ " Lisa moans and pushed hard. Jennie's nails buried on her skin when she did it.

She cupped Jennie's cheeks and pulled her up to kiss her hard. She inserted her tongue inside her mouth and sucks her lips.

"Y-You.. almost.. made me cum.." Lisa mumbled between their kisses.

"Did I?" Jennie moans.

"Yeah.. you're really good.."

Jennie yelped when Lisa twisted their position. She grasped Jennie's cycling together with her undies and pulled it off. Lisa slowly opens Jennie's legs while giving her kisses to her inner thighs. Jennie started to pant heavily while watching Lisa. Their eyes met again. Lisa smirked at her and bites Jennie's inner thighs. But just to tease her. Jennie slaps her cheek slightly. She just giggled and her eyes darted the masterpiece.