Chapter 2: Favorite enemy

"She was the cop who chased me!!"

"Get up there, you fool! I told you, no pranks!!"

My sister yelled but I can't move. This girl is still straddling on me.

"How can I move? She loves sitting on me."

"Oh cut it!"

"Shut up."

"Ghad!"

The girls reacted. This cop, not a cop, punched me again and stood up.

"Was that even necessary!?" I scowled at her.

"Good thing she did that or else, that punch would be coming from me."

"Unnie!" I scowled at my sister in disbelief.

"Shut it." my sister mutters.

I glared at this new girl again and she's just glaring at me. She's trying to do something with my gun. She pulled out the magazine and put them on the table, loudly.

Then I saw that wallet I took out from that woman earlier.

"Pretending to be a cop to steal someone's wallet from a thief? Wow. Nice move there, officer!" I yelled.

"Give me back my wallet!" she yelled back.

"Why would I do that!? I don't even know if that wallet was really yours!"

"It is mine! Give it back to me!"

She was about to approach me. I stepped back and luckily, my sister stopped her.

"Persian, sorry for her behavior. She just really likes to prank people. She did it to all of us, just.. don't take this personally."

"Prank gone wrong!"

"Finally!"

"Someone stopped her!"

"She found her match!"

"SHUt THE HELL UP!" I yelled at them and wipes my mouth. Gosh! It really bleeds.

I walked away from them to go to my room.

"Give me my wallet!"

"Forget it!"

We glared at each other again before I ran upstairs to my room.

This is pissing me off! Nice move there! Really! I'll take my revenge! You'll see. This isn't done here, officer!

I tossed everything on my bed. I grabbed my clothes and wore it again. I took out her wallet from my drawer. I put the back the badge. The badge! It looks so real! I didn't think she actually did that. Tss! Her wallet is useless anyway! Just $40!? What!? Did she steal this from other people!?

Goddamnit! My lips hurt! It's still bleeding.

I stood up and walks out again. Downstairs. I glared at the girl again. She's talking to the girls. I just ignored them and went to get the med kit.

"Mind doing your job now, catnip?"

I just glared at my sister. And this girl laughed. I glared at her too. She just raised a brow and continued talking to my sister.

"Catn— I'm not doing my job while my lips are bleeding." I cut her.

"That's your fault." this girl muttered.

"Yeah. Thanks. No one wants to hear your opinion."

"Shut it!" my sister scowled.

I just shook my head and grabbed a cotton. I wiped the blood on my lips. Then Beta approached me and grabbed the cotton from my hand.