Chapter 51: Endline

Third Person's POV

They are back near the Bulgarian mansion to execute their plan. They readied themselves when they saw the maid coming out from the mansion's gate. Lisa wears her mask and got down. After a while, Jennie wears the glass they've used to scan something for 3D prints and followed.

Jennie stands beside the maid while waiting to cross the streets. Few moments, the maid's bag got snatched. By Lisa. The maid screams and panicked. Jennie then showed her fake badge and ID.

"Don't worry, ma'am. I'm a cop. I got this. Wait here." Jennie ordered and ran after Lisa.

When they turned to a corner, Jennie glanced behind her to check if the woman followed her, luckily not.

"Ghad.. you didn't have to run that fast." Jennie muttered while panting.

"To make it look real." Lisa replied, panting too.

Then they rummaged the bag and saw what they're looking for. An identification card. Jennie scanned it with the glass she's wearing.

"Jisoo unnie, you have to do this fast." Jennie utters through her ear-piece.

"It has to be downloaded, Persian. 43%."

"Faster." Jennie replied.

"58.."

"Is it done yet?" Lisa asked.

"Unnie.." Jennie mumbles.

"73.."

Lisa suddenly winced and grasped her head. Jennie looked at her anxiously. Her eyes widen when noticed Lisa's nose is bleeding again. Lisa drops on the ground while clutching her head.

"Sht. Not now, Lis."

"Yah! It stopped. You can't do that. We have to start again." Jisoo muttered through her ear.

"Unnie.. some— Just.. d-do it f-fast." Lisa tries to talk even under severe pain.

"But— D-Do it." Lisa said and tried to get up with Jennie's help.

Jennie turned to the ID again while holding Lisa's arm tight.

"Okay. Be still. It's starting again."

"Do it fast, unnie. Lisa's really not in good condition."

"What's happening?" she heard Anda's voice.

"Lisa.. her nose is bleeding again." Jennie replied.

"How is she?"

Jennie wanted to look at Lisa again but it will stop the process again and they have no more time before the leader goes back to his mansion.

"Okay! Done!" A.I. stated through her ear.

She immediately closed the bag and helps Lisa. The girl is still in pain. She barely walks.

"J-Jen, you have to go back immediately."

"I can't leave you here!"

"Y-You have t-to. Go.."

"No!"

"Guys, 7 minutes."

"Go now! I'll be fine."

"No.. I-I uhh..— GO!"

Jennie clenched her eyes and then ran back to the woman to give her bag back.

"Oh ghad. Thank you!" The woman said.

"I-It's okay, ma'am. Please m-make sure nothing is lost.."