Chapter 54: Special Task force

Third Person's POV

"Okay. No peeking, Jennie Kim. Close your eyes."

"Okay. What's taking you so long.. aish!"

"Wait a sec.. okay. Stand right there. And.. now."

Jennie slowly removes her hands from her eyes and opens them. She gasped and looked around their house.. the loft Lisa bought. Now, with furniture sets in it, everything.

"How was it? You like it?"

"Lis.." Jennie gasped softly. Lisa smiled at her.

"I thought about this immediately after we signed our release papers. And yeah.. I came up with the ideas. I don't know if you'd like it but this is the least I can do."

"L-Lisa.." Jennie pulled her and buried her face on Lisa's chest while hugging her. Then withdrew again and roamed her eyes around.

"I love it, Lisa. I really do." she said.

"Really? I'm happy you like it. I just really wanted to give you the life you deserve. And Sunwoo too."

"This is more than I deserve, Lis. I know Sunwoo will love it here." Jennie said and smiled.

Lisa stared at her and caressed her shoulders and arms.

"Now, we can prepare for our wedding, Nini." She mumbles softly.

Jennie wrapped her arms around the girl's nape and kisses her on the lips. Lisa breathes through her nose and grasped Jennie's cheeks and kissed her back. They slowly parted and stared at each other.

"I love you.." Jennie said and kissed her again.

Lisa wrapped her arms around the girl's waist and slowly steps towards the couch. Jennie didn't mind and let herself drops slowly while they kiss.

But before they can do anything, Jennie's phone rings. She breaks the kiss and looked at Lisa. The girl shook her head and kisses her again. Jennie chuckles and kisses her back, but her phone keeps on ringing.

"Okay.. I think, I have to get this." Jennie said and pushes Lisa to sit up again. Lisa groans and looked at her in distress. The older just chuckled and answered her phone.

"Hello?"

"Jen.. this is your uncle. About your probations, tell your friends to come here at the station tomorrow morning. You haven't forgotten about that yet, right?"

Jennie looks at Lisa while talking to her uncle. Few minutes after, she dropped the call.

"So.. that was my uncle. They need us at the station tomorrow morning."

Lisa sighed and nodded.

"Let's go back for now and get Sunwoo. Let's sleep here, Lisa-yah and tell the girls to come here for a house warming party tomorrow afternoon. What do you think?"

"I think, that is a good idea." Lisa points at her while smiling and stood up.

•••••

After telling the girls about the probation for tomorrow morning's appointment at the station, they told them about the house warming party. Jennie insisted on cooking something for them and don't bother to bring some foods. After that, they collected their things and so are Sunwoo's and Sooyeon's things.

Pulling their luggages to the living room of their safe house, both of them took a deep breath and looked at the girls.

"So, you guys decided to live here altogether?" Lisa asks.