Chapter 32: The day hasn't ended yet

Third Person's POV

The two are cheerfully chatting while eating. It feels like they own the world, having their own time, talking about little things. Those times they bicker, the first time they've met. Lisa keeps on laughing with Jennie as they reminisce the first time they saw each other.

After their lunch, they decided to go for a walk. Holding hands, still chatting and giggling from time to time. They enjoyed their date until Jennie's phone rings.

"Hello?" Jennie answered.

"Oh.. yeah. I'll be there. Bye."

Jennie looked at Lisa.

"Your house?" Lisa asks. Jennie hummed while nodding.

"Let's go.."

Then they reached the car. Both of them settled inside, still with smiles on their lips. Jennie drives silently until they arrived at the Kim's.

Jennie noticed some cars around. She frowned while looking at Lisa. The girl is confused too, of course. Then someone opened the gates for them.

"Ms. Kim, welcome back." The man bowed to her.

"Uhm.." Jennie mumbled while looking at the man.

"Mr. Mark asked us to go here to bring back everything, Ms. Kim. Mr. Kim, your new butler is waiting inside." the man said.

Jennie's mouth agaped and so is Lisa's. They went inside the residence and saw some maids, bowing at them as they walk.

"There are so many guards. Even women." Lisa mumbles.

"Yeah.. as if I'd live here again. Tss." Jennie just shook her head. A guard opened the door for them.

A fine-looking young man approached them and bowed.

"Kim Jongin, Ms. Kim, at your service."

Then another met them.

"Ms. Kim, I'm Kim Hanbin, your new butler."

"No, I am your new butler, Ms. Kim." Jongin said and elbowed Hanbin beside him.

Jennie frowned at them. Then another came.

"Kim Jiwon, Ms. Kim.. welcome back." The guy bowed also.

"I guess you're a butler too?"

"Yes, Ms. Kim. One of them."

"Them? Tsk." Jennie just shook her head and walks her way inside.

"Ms. Kim, I am the head of the butlers. Those three are still new. They're silly sometimes, along with the girl butlers. I'm Kim Jongkook, by the way, at your service." The man bowed to her. He smiled at Lisa and bowed to her too. Lisa bowed back and then Jennie pulled her.

"This way, miss." he added and walked along the hallway again and reached a room. Jennie's father's former room. Now, she'll be using it after her father.

"Ms. Ki- Call me Jennie. Everybody is a Kim here. It's annoying." Jennie cuts him. The man smiled and bowed again.

"Alright, Jennie-ssi. My apologies. Anyway, your father and I, together with Mr. Mark and Kim Hyoyeon-ssi.. I don't know where she is right now, but she'll be here anyway." Jongkook says while picking some ringbounded files from the shelf as he talks.

"We had a meeting and your father explained to us everything. About the businesses, your mansion.. about you."

Jennie looked at him intently and so does the guy. She raised a brow to him and he just flashed his mischievous smile. Then the guy turned to Lisa.