Chapter 19: Nothing else matters

Third Person's POV

Lisa sat beside Anda and smiled. Anda looks at her and then to Jennie and then to their hands holding each other.

"She knew. She found the letter." Lisa whispered to Anda.

Anda arched her brows to Lisa. The girl nodded.

"And she said, she won't let me go because she loves me too."

"So, you're not going anymore?!" Anda excitedly utters that caught the attention of the girls.

Lisa closed her eyes and put her index finger near her lips while nodding.

"Going? Who's going? Catnip?" Eunha asked while looking at them.

"Unnie? You're going somewhere?" GX pouts at her.

Jennie glared at Lisa. The girl just chuckled.

"No. No one is going." Lisa answered.

"Oh. I thought you're going somewhere." Chopper mumbled and eats.

Jennie's hand slides off from hers and she watched the girl while getting some foods and gave it to her.

"That's too much." Lisa said while looking at Jennie.

"Eat." Jennie retorted and then gets her own.

Lisa sighed but then eats. She just watched Jennie as the girl continuously puts some meats on her plate.

"You're not planning on making me so fat right now, right?"

"You need it."

"It's too much."

Jennie just glared at her. Anda chuckled and pats Lisa's shoulders.

"She's right. You need it. Here's some kimchi stew also." Anda said and gave her a bowl of stew.

"Guys. Vodka?" Python looked at the girls excitedly.

"I'll go buy outside." She added.

"Bunny, let's go?"

"Sure, unnie. Let me just get my mask and cap."

"I'll get mine too."

"You two, be careful, okay? Avoid the checkpoints." Anda mutters seriously.

"Aye aye, captain!" Python jogged inside to get her things.

"Anda unnie, I saw someone today." A.I. utters. Mermaid nudges her slowly.

Anda noticed it and frowned at them.

"We were out a while ago.. before our game. We saw Nam Taehyun."

"Yah.. why are you mentioning that name.. did you forget how that guy made Anda unnie's life miserable?" Lisa muttered.

"No.. we just got flustered when we saw him."

"That guy embarrassed her in front of his peers! He insulted her non-stop." Lisa muttered again madly.

"He didn't even treat her nicely eventhough he knew how much Anda unnie loves him." Mermaid mumbled.

"One time when the guy invited her to a formal party but told her it was a costume party. She went home crying that time and her clothes were ripped!" Deer said as she recalls.

"That one time she said they'd be going on a date but it's not an actually date because the guy asked for some money from her and ditched her after." Bear added.

"Wow." Jennie mumbled and glanced at Anda. She noticed her expression and it's not a good one.

"Another thing— "