Chapter 50: Pull another plan

Third Person's POV

Jennie is sitting beside Lisa, who's lying on the bed, sleeping.. resting. She keeps on glancing through the window since the sun is setting already. She's worried about her son and Lisa also. They decided to let Lizard takes care of Sunwoo and Sooyeon while they prepare for their mission.

She already called the guy to ask how the two are doing and he said, gladly, that they're being a good kids to him. Jennie is relieved somehow. Though she knows that Sunwoo might look for her. But she talked to them also before she went inside their room to check on Lisa.

She tries to touch Lisa's forehead to check if she's having a fever but no. She's certain that the girls know something about why Lisa is having those nosebleeds. She planted a soft kiss on the girl's forehead for couple of seconds and then felt hands rubbing her arms.

"I'm fine."

Jennie looks at her anxiously.

"Are you? Really?" she mumbles breathily.

"Yes. Stop worrying."

She just stared at her and then sighed while stroking her hair.

"Lis.. uhm.. since, Minzy unnie and Jisoo unnie are still working on a device for our mission, do you mind going to hospital with me?"

"Hospital? Why?"

"To have you checked up? Anda unnie told me you've been having nosebleeds two days ago.. and I want to know what's happening."

"Nothing is happening. I told you.. it's just because I'm thinking too much. You know.. the mission, Sunwoo and Sooyeon.. almost everything.. that's why my nose bled." Lisa said as she leaned on the bed to sit.

Lisa holds Jennie's hands and pulled her gently. The girl rests her head on her chest as she embraces her.

"Anda unnie said you had these nosebleeds when you were 13?"

"Yeah. Same reasons. Don't let her words mess with your mind, Nini. I'm okay. Hays." Lisa mumbles.

Jennie just sighed again and hugged her before pulling back.

"Can you stand? Are you still dizzy? Let's eat dinner?" she said while caressing Lisa's hand. The girl smiled and nodded. Jennie then helped her stand up and Lisa seems okay now.

•••••

"Unnie.." Lisa calls when she saw Anda alone outside and approached the older.

"Hm? How are you, btw?"

"We just ate dinner. Where have you been?"

"Just checked Sunwoo and Sooyeon a while ago." Anda replied.

"Unnie.. you shouldn't have talked to Jennie like that. About this nosebleeds. You know I'm okay.. and your words just made her worry so much about me which she shouldn't be."

"Why? It's true tho."

"Unnie, it's not cool."

"Want me to talk to her again, out of it?"

"No.. no. Just.. don't."

"I heard she wanted to go to hospital with you to get you check up?"

"Yeah.. she doesn't have to actually. This is nothing, unnie."

"You don't know that."

"It's my body. I know it."

"She'll worry about you more if she didn't know what is happening to you. I'm curious too."