Chapter 20: Another mission

LISA's POV

After we ate dinner, Jennie and I decided to stay in our room. We're just chatting about anything until we glanced at the clock and noticed it was already late so we decided to sleep.

Few hours after, I've got woken up by something. I thought I was dreaming but I slowly opened my eyes. I got up and looked at her.

"Gosh.. y-you s-startled me, babe.."

"Did I wake you up?"

"Y-yeah.. why are you doing this at this hour.." Then I gasped and strokes her hair.

"I can't sleep and just thought of doing this. I missed doing this."

She can't sleep and thought of sucking me in the middle of the night! What is going on with this brain of hers? Gosh!

Third Person's POV

Lisa gasped deeply and grabbed a handful of Jennie's hair. She closed her eyes and her head bent backwards. Her brows furrowed and moans when Jennie pushes deep. She looked at her and watches her intently as she pushed herself deeper. Lisa started to pant heavily.

Jennie backed up and breathes. She grasped Lisa's shaft with both hands and continued. Lisa strokes her hair to the side and watched her closely. She leaned her hands on the bed and feels every stroke and sucking Jennie is doing.

She watches as Jennie unhooks her bra and removed her undies but still her mouth is full of Lisa's shaft. Lisa reached for her back and squeezes her bare ass. She thanked the gods for giving her long arms and fingers.

Jennie moans when she felt Lisa touches her. She sucks her hard as she feels Lisa rubbing her entrance.

"G-Gosh.. y-you're... so w-wet right now.." Lisa mumbled softly between her breathing.

"Come here.."

Lisa pulled Jennie's legs and laid properly. The girl straddles on her face while sucking her.

"Oh..." Lisa moans and started her part.

Jennie groans upon feeling Lisa's tongue on her clit to her entrance. Jennie sucks hard and pulled out. She strokes Lisa's cock while moaning as Lisa eats her. She sucks her again but then squealed when she felt Lisa's finger inside her. She sucked her again rapidly as Lisa thrusts in and out of her while sucking her clit. Lisa went deeper and moves her finger inside making Jennie moans on her cock.

"Y-You're... g-ghad.. it feels so good.." Lisa moans and inserted another finger.

"AH~ ..b-babe..." Jennie moans.

Lisa pulled out and hugged her tight, mouthing her folds and sucks her clit. Jennie's eyes rolled while sucking Lisa. She started to move her hips on Lisa's mouth. She feels Lisa massages her chest while sucking all her wetness. Jennie sucked her rapidly and deeply. She heard Lisa groaned and holds her head.

"B-Babe.. I-I'm so... I'm close.." Lisa said and inserted her fingers again inside Jennie, giving her the same feeling. She thrusts in deep and fast.

But Lisa tries her best not to climax yet. She moves her fingers inside Jennie until the girl shakes on top of her. She gritted her teeth and clasped Jennie's butt tight as she moves her hand rapidly and pulled out. She sucked Jennie's cum as the girl leaned back and moves her hips on her mouth.

"AH! SHIii— " Jennie squealed while her body throbs.

Lisa groaned while sucking her, making her cummed even more until her throbbing subsides.

Lisa pushed Jennie gently and reached for her cheeks. The girl straddles on her and kissed her hard. She hugged Jennie's waist as they kiss while Jennie wrapped her arms around Lisa's nape as she cleans Lisa's lips and chin from her cum. She then reached for Lisa's cock and rubs it on her.