Date

I don't fucking know why I even fucking agreed to do this shit, when I don't even want to be here. We all were sitting at this damn restaurant pretending that we all wanted to be here, plastering fake smiles, having little bit of conversations between us all, and pretending that we all liked each other.

Latoya is the fakest of them all. She only set up this fake ass double date because she was jealous of Laila. I don't know what her problem is. I told her that I wasn't going anywhere and that I loved her but she just wouldn't leave it alone. She says that the only way she'll have peace is if she makes sure that she finds someone for Laila. I shook my head.

I don't even know why Laila accepted this double date. She knew damn well that Latoya did not like her. Yet, she accepted to go on this date. She knew exactly well that I didn't approve of her seeing my cousin. The shit was sickening, knowing that he might have a chance boning my ex. I shook my head again.

It seemed like the only person at this damn table who was truly being themselves is my cousin Andrew. That was because he was fucking clueless of all the tension around us. I don't know why I didn't tell him that Laila was my ex. I don't know why. Maybe then if I did I wouldn't have to suffer watching as those two flirt right in front of me. And yup, of course, Latoya loved it, pretending to be happy for those two.

Every once and a while I watch as Latoya would drip some kind of sarcasm her way. And every time she did that, being a true woman Laila was, and I admired her for it, she'd take a sip of her wine and not stoop to Toya's level. My baby got class. And every once and a while my mind would drift back to that night we kissed again. If felt so good kissing her again. And though it was wrong that we were about to do the do... I didn't want her to stop me. I really wanted it to happen. At that moment, I didn't think or care of Latoya. It was just her and me.

Often times, I'd think back to that night and dream about how it would've felt again to be inside of her plush thighs. I'd imagine a whole scene in my head. Me being in between her thighs pounding into her, her legs wrapped around me, her arms around my neck or scratching my neck and her begging for mercy or she saying 'don't stop' and Trey Songz singing in the background.

I snapped out of my thoughts watching as Laila stood up from her seat. "Excuse me," she said. "I need to go to the restroom," she informed us. We all nodded our heads. I watched as she pulled down her dress down to her thighs and turned around to walk to the restroom. I licked my lips and couldn't resist looking at her backside as she walked away. She was so damn fine. And the fact that that dress she was wearing hugged her curves and backside in all the right places, just made me want her even more.

- - -

Confrontation . Tota's POV

I stood up also as soon as she disappeared, here's my chance, I thought. "I need to go to the bathroom also," I told them. They nodded their heads and I followed a similar path that Laila had disappeared to moments ago. If I wanted to know the answers to my questions I would have to ask her tonight, and right now was as good of time to confront her.

I walked into the restroom to see her flush the toilet, open the stall and making her way towards the sink. I walked to the empty sink next to here and pretended like I was fixing my hair. She looked at me and placed soap into her hands and washed it. Silence was between us too. Not knowing which way to confront her, I broke up the silence anyways.

"You two look so cute together," I told her. I opted with the option that maybe if I acted nice towards her, it would lessen the tension and make it a little bit easier to confront her. She looked at me and shook her head. "I'm glad that you two hooked up," I informed her.