cum running .

Laila

I watched as he pressed the button to our floor. We had just come from having dinner together at the popular yet expensive restaurant called Benihana's. We were celebrating my twenty-third birthday. The food there was delicious, and I loved how the chefs made everything right in front of me. It was definitely a place I'd go back to.

I looked at him standing on the opposite side of the elevator. He was sizing my body over causing me to blush. I looked over at his exposed chest area and looked down to his lower half, and stopped licking my lips. All throughout the night at the restaurant I wanted to snatch him up and pull him into the women's room and get what was rightfully mine. But, I had remained ladylike and kept my hands to myself.

He motioned for me to come to him. I shook my head no, "C'mere," he said. "If you don't come... I'm moving and you're gonna have to pay." I smirked still not moving. "A'ight." He said nodding his head. He moved towards me. "I see you want it rough tonight," he told me.

He stopped the elevator and pulled me close to his chest roughly, "Why didn't you come to me when I told you to?" he asked me. "You ain't respecting daddy. I see I have to teach you a lesson," he said smacking my ass.

"Oww," I screamed out feeling the sting on my backside.

"You don't like when daddy smack that ass, huh?" he asked me. I shook my head. "Well, next time daddy tells you do something you better listen. You got that?" he asked me. I smirked and nodded my head. "Good, now give daddy a kiss," he demanded. I stood up on my toes to give him a peck on his lips.

I was just about to move away from him when he pulled me back to his chest roughly. He started kissing down my neck. I closed my eyes biting at my bottom lips enjoying the feel of his lips on my neck. "Mhmmm," A moan slipped past my painted lips. "That feels so good," I said.

"You like that baby?" he asked patting my backside gently. I nodded my head. He turned me around so my back was facing him. He continued to kiss on my neck and slowly grabbed my clothed tit and started caressing it. "Mhmmm," I hissed now grinding closer towards his midsection. I could feel his rock hard erection on my ass. "Shit," I cursed.

"I want you mama," he breathe into my ears. "And I can tell her how you moving that ass back on this dick that you want it to," he told me. I nodded my head still with my eyes back. I gnawed at my lips even deeper than before as I envisioned his dick deep inside my slippery folds.

"Ooh, baby," I moaned as I felt him lifting up my dress. "I want you now daddy, right here in this elevator." I told him. He stopped massaging my tits.

"Right here?" he asked me.

I turned around nodding my head, "Yes," I whispered. "Right here in this elevator," I told him. "I've always wanted to have sex in the elevator before. Now, drop them pants," I said in a bossy tone.

"Damn, I done turned your ass out these last couple of months," I told her. I smiled touching the zipper of his pants helping him. He was right. Since we done started making love to each other I couldn't get enough of him. I wanted him all the time and couldn't keep my hands off of him. But, hey I can't help myself. The man was fine as hell and he does give wonderful loving. And that's exactly what I was going to be getting right now.

The pants dropped down to the ground, "You have a condom?" I asked him. He bent down to check his pockets and then checking his wallet to see if he had an extra one.

"Naw, baby," he said. "I'm sorry," he said seeing the disappointment on my face. "But, we can still make this fantasy happen," he said still with excitement in his voice. He pulled me in close again and I raised my eyebrows at him like he was crazy. Was he nuts? Does he really think he's hitting this thing without a rubber? This is the exact reason why we might be in the predicament that we're in now.
"Um, slow your row partner," I told him. "Until you can get a hold of some condoms we ain't having sex." He sighed.