make luv

Laila

I looked out the window watching as the rain hit against the windowsill. It had been raining all day long never once letting up, and I was bored and lonely since Tarahji was spending another weekend with her grandparents. I sighed looking back at the mute television screen. There wasn't anything on television today. The only thing that was on was just old sappy love stories on Lifetime and college football. I didn't feel like watching neither one of those.

I turned back around to face the cloudy sky, and looked down at the cars below. My eyes landed on Jay's car parked in plain view. His image flashed in my mind and I smiled. He was home. Maybe I should invite him over, I thought. I walked over to the sofa and sat down. And do what? Beyonce's Dance for you came on on the Pandora radio station on my phone. Completely forgetting about the question, I listened as Beyonce sing my answer. She talked about wanting to please her man and giving her man the appreciation that he deserved.

I closed my eyes imagining that scene in my mind, but I imagined that it was me who was giving the lap dance instead to Jay. I imagined Jay coming over, and I'd pull him into my condo where he could get a full view of me dressed in a sexy get-up. I'd put him to sit on a chair and attempt to give him a very seductive dance. I'd sway my hips seductively to a slow song, and watch as he licked his lips loving every moment of it.

I imagined myself stripping down to my birthday suit and walking over to him to run my hands down his chests and sitting down on his lap. I'd rock against his still fully clothe body until he stood aroused. I'd kiss his favorite spot on his neck and listened to him moan about how good I was making him feel. After, that I'd take his hands and take him straight to the bedroom and show him just how much I really loved him.

I moaned opening my eyes as the song finished. I smirked knowing exactly what we were going to do now.

Jahb.

I sat down eating a bowl of cereal, and watching the Canes versus the Rattlers go at it. It's been pouring nonstop since I woke up this morning, but that wasn't going to stop me from watching the games that were scheduled for the day. I really wasn't really routing on sides for this game. I loved both teams. I'm proud to be a Rattler graduate, and I'm happy that I live in Miami. It really didn't matter to me who won. They were both great teams to me.

I took the spoon and lifted it up to my lips to eat the spoonful of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I watched as Jacory Harris stood 1st and 10 at the line, looking around for an open receiver. Seeing Tommy Streeter wide open, he throws the ball to him. Streeter catches the ball and makes a run towards the touchdown zone. Opponents from the opposing team try stopping him, but he was too fast. I stood up anticipating seeing a touchdown, but the television screen went out. "What the fuck?" I yelled.

I put down the bowl of cereal and walked over to the television to see what the problem was. "Damn, that would've been a good play to see." I said pissed off. I pressed the television button to only see that it wasn't going to turn on. Then I walked over towards the light switch in the room flick the light on, but it wouldn't turn on. "Fuck man!" I yelled. The power went out.

"Now what the fuck am I supposed to do now? I ain't got no television and I don't even have my portable radio to listen to." I sighed plopping down on the couch and lying on my back. "This is some straight up bullshit," I said aloud.

I stared up at the ceiling listening to the rain fall and hitting against my windowsill. Thunder and lightning flashed in all of ten minutes. My phone rang minutes later as the last thunder roared. I looked at my phone and picked it up recognizing the number as Laila's. "Hello," I said.

"Can you come over please?" she asked. I could hear the scared tone in her voice. I sat up on the couch concerned.

"Why? What's up?" I asked nervous that something had happened to either her or my shorty.