Truth is .

He pushed me down against my couch, climbed on top of me, and again attacked my neck. I moaned as his hands traveled and explored my body. His lips moved down to the little skin of breasts that I let be shown, squeezing my left breast and then the right one. I again moaned as hands made their way down south towards my expose right thigh and then I shivered at his touch.

It had been a long, very long time since I had let a man touch me the way that he was touching me. Shit, the only man I ever let touch me the way he was doing, was my baby daddy, Jahbari. And look at us now. He's getting sex from his cheating fiancé and I'm left sexually frustrated thinking about him every night. I bit my lower lips as I felt his hands grazed my dampened moist panties and then started massaging my veejay right then and there through the material.

A moan escaped my lips, "Shit," I cursed aloud. I shook my head as I shut my legs shut with his hands still messaging my veejay. I can't do this. Not with that conversation I had with Latoya still fresh in my mind, and images of Jahbari flashing in my mind every time I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy Andrew's touch. We had just gotten in from the double date.

I have got to tell Andrew the truth; I can't keep leading him on.

I pushed Andrew off of me, stood up and fixed the short dress on me. He sat up in the couch and looked at me with a confused expression on his face. "Is something wrong?" he asked me. "Am I moving too fast for you?" he asked again. "If that's the case baby, we can take it slow," he told me and I shook my head and let out a nervous laugh. He was so cute when he was nervous. It's too bad I can't be the woman to give him true happiness. My heart belongs to Jahbari.

"No, Drew," I told him. "Nothing is wrong. It's just this just..." I started shaking my head. "Doesn't feel right." I told him. "There's something I need to tell you." I told him biting my lips. He looked at me waiting for me to tell him what it was that was bothering me. "Something that I should've told you... been honest with you about a long time ago." I sat down on the spot next to him with my hands folded.

"Jahbari and I... are old friends." I started to tell him.

"Okay," he said nodding his head. "I know that already," He said leaning over and tried to give me a kiss but I stopped him.

"No— yeah old friends. But, I'm talking about the other way." I said trying to make what I was say just a little bit clearer for him, "We used to date." I told him. I paused for effect, just to see how he would react. But, he didn't say anything, and his face showed no emotions of how he was feeling. I looked at him to see what he would say but he had no emotions on his face. When he didn't respond, I took it as my cue to continue, that was listening.

"I've been in love with Jahbari for almost six years," I continued. "And I still love him." I admitted looking down at my hands. It was the very first time I had truthfully admitted it to myself and aloud to somebody. I shook my head, "We've both made some dumb mistakes towards each other. But one of them would have to be, with you," I told him honestly. He stared at me but didn't say a word.

"Drew, don't be mad at me." I said starting off. "But, meeting you... learning of the situation of Jahbari all came at the wrong time. I don't regret meeting you, I just hate that I put you in the middle of it." He still didn't say anything. I shook my head really meaning exactly what I was saying. "I uh... kind of used you to shield my true feelings for him." I said clarifying what I meant by using him."And I'll be honest, yeah, I'm jealous of what he has with Latoya. So, I used you to kind of get back at him and pretend that if I were seeing you I could get the same love that he was giving her—"