Can We Eat

Stella POV
Everyone came and visit while I was laid up in the hospital. Kelly came every day before/after his after and on his day off he would spend the whole day with me. We would sit and just talk or we would just sit. Dr. Halstead gave me a clean bill of health and I was finally discharged, I wasn't clear for active duty yet. 
After being discharged I want to go to only one place. I took a cab and at the firehouse. I walk to the apparatus floor Squad 3 was a seat at the Squad table. Cruz ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug. Kelly sat in the corner and smile at me. I walked through the bay doors everyone was in the common room. Everyone was so excited to see me.  Peter Mills was on lunch duty I stay for lunch. I sat ate with my 51, family but I noticed that Kelly wasn't there. After lunch, I got up and walk to his quarter. 
Kelly, are you hiding from me? 
Never Hiding I'm just here planning out our date. 
Our date
Yes, our date I'm picking you up at 7.

Squad 3 Ambo 61 Person Trapped
Excuse me Lieutenant Important Person business.

I watched him I decided to leave the firehouse and head to my apartment. I spend the rest of the afternoon napping. I got up  6 and began to get ready for my date with Kelly.

Kelly POV
My shift was over I got dressed I went to Stella's apartment.
I knock on the door there she was. 
She was wearing a short purple body-hugging dress. The dress shows her curve of hips, her hair was straightened out, with one side tuck behind her ear and the covering her face. Before she could speak I walk in and grab her by the face and began to kiss her. She put her hand on my neck. I continue kissing her. She pulled away from me but I grab her again. 
Stella breathing heavily said," Kelly What about dinner"
Kelly said, "What bout it."
Stella said, "Aren't you taking me out to eat."
Kelly said, " Don't worry we got time."
She led me to her room. I sat her on the bed, and I took off my shirt, she stood up and turned around. I zipped down her dress, I kissed her back. Then I turn her around and lay on the bed we made love. Our dinner plans were squashed so we order in. 
The Next Morning
Kelly Kelly wake up 
Kelly said, "What time is it."
Stella said, "It's time for you to go."
Kelly said, "Damn Stella come here."
Stella said, "Our relationship is simpling define as friends with benefit."

Stella POV 
The night was fun couldn't get myself wrapped up with Kelly. We couldn't keep it professional between us so I decided this was the next best option. It was a relationship only with sex and he didn't question it. I could start a real relationship, I think Kelly and I are just having runtime. I told Kelly that we had to keep this a secret. I didn't want everyone at the firehouse to know what was happening with me and Kelly. 
It was shift day.
I was finally clear for active duty. Kelly and I just sex relationship was excited we would spend our time in bed, but I was back at work I try my best to avoid him.
I walk through the bay door when straight for Chief Casey Office.
Morning Chief 
Lieutenant Kidd comes in how are you feeling.
I'm little shaken up but I'm ready to get back on that truck. 
Okay Kidd
Truck 81 Ambo 61 Person Injured
I ran out of the office to the apparatus floor everyone from truck happy to see me we geared up and headed the scene.
On Scene
A group of men was playing with fireworks and one of them accidentally blew his fingers off his hand. 
Brett wraps up the guy hand well what's left of it. Truck 81 searches the field for the other four fingers. We found three fingers we packed up and left the scene return at 51.
I was on lunch duty today I cook chicken parm with and I made green spinach with mango salad for lunch. Everyone came in the common room, everyone their plate, then I fix myself a plate. Squad 3 just walk into the firehouse everyone was now sitting down eating. Kelly sat next to me.