Soplón!

At Med
Lucky POV

Walked into Stella's hospital room behind Matt and Gabby I tried to stay at the back of the room. Listening to Stella talk about the new baby how emotional she was about everything. I tried to avoid eye contact but I found myself just staring at her. When she looked at me I quickly exited the room. A few minutes Matt and Kelly come out of the room.
Kelly, "What's going on Lucky."
Lucky, "Nothing I just want to say I'm sorry." 
Kelly, "Lucky, you have nothing to apologize for."
Lucky, "Yes I do it all my fault. Matt can you take me back to the house."
Kelly, "Lucky, wait."
Kelly came over me and give a hug and said, "Lucky this not your fault. How about instead of staying at Matt's house. You could stay with Grandma Jennifer I'm sure she will love the company and Max will be happy to see you."
Lucky, "I'm not sure if Stella would want me hanging around Max."
Kelly, "Listen as much as Stella and I are angry with you. You are still a part of this family. Okay, Lucky. Matt can you take him."
Matt, "No Problem."
The drive to Jennifer's house was quiet. Matt tries to fill the dead space with a causal conversion like he would ask me about the weather or school. I had no interested to divulge in conversion. We arrive at the house Jennifer welcome me with open arm. 
Jennifer, "I set up your room."
"Thanks. Is Max here." I said quietly.
Jennifer, "No he will be here tomorrow. Would you like me to make you something."
Lucky, "No thank you. I just would like to be alone."
Jennifer, "Okay I'm going bed. There's food in the fridge if you change your mind."
I sat in the dark, my mind kept racing I could stop thinking about Stella, the baby, Piper, then drugs. It was all my fault. I needed to fix it. I sneaked out of the house and started to walked. 

It's 10:10 pm in Chicago at corner Bodega
Jose, "Wat up Lucky I thought you were on house arrest."
Lucky, "Nah, I just got in trouble because I was holding your drugs and my foster brother took them. We needed to talk."
Jose, "Damn. We can't talk here."
Lucky, "Why not."
Jose, "My cousin Luis is here from the Latin Kings he doesn't like outside. Let's go in the alley."
Jose and I went to the back we started our conversion. We starting to yell at each other. 
"So we are the fucking drugs!"
"The cops have it!"
"Bro you sell me out! You Snitch!"
"No, I didn't!"
A group of men came into the alley because of the commotion. Jose turned to them said in  "Soplón!" 
I looked at them and I began to run into a Bodega I tried to get away from them.
"Help Me! Help Me!"
"Call The Cops! Stop!"

Author Note: Hey Guys just letting everyone know the story is at its halfway point But I could be wrong. 

"Soplón!" is Snitch in Spanish