You Call Him

Down at the 21 District 
Kelly POV

Casey, "Come on Trudy, I will pay his fines but we need to get back to MED."
Platt, "Casey, Severide punch a doctor in a public place."
Casey, "Okay Trudy, I understand that maybe get an officer to come down with us with MED. I will tackle him myself if he does anything stupid."
Platt, "Fine, Burgess get Severide out of holding cell. Burgess go with Severide and Casey to MED if Kelly does anything stupid taser him."
Burgess, "Yes Sergeant."
Back At MED
Brett called everyone from 51 they were sitting in the waiting room.
"What hell Brett you call him."
Casey, "Severide calm down I called him."
"What Kelly you don't have the balls to pick up the phone and call your father. Tell your father that I have a grandson."
"Go home, Benny."
Benny, "What happens, Kelly, you got arrested."
Casey, "Benny there is more to the story."
Benny, "Casey when your buddy gets arrested you should have been punch that guy back."
Burgess, "Take it easy, Guys."
Kelly, "Dad this is Maxwell Julian."
Benny, "Can I hold him."
I nodded and I watched Brett give Max to Benny. My father sat in the corner just examining and studying all of Max's little features. I sat next to my Dad, "Kelly it will be okay."
Five hours went by I leaned my against the wall and fell asleep while holding Max who was also sleeping.
Then Casey touches me, "Kelly there an update."
Dr.Manning, "Stella made through surgery great. We taking her for the vents. We will take her off all sedation and see how her body responds."
Kelly, "Okay can I see her."
Manning, "Sure Kelly but she not awake yet. She breathing on her own."
I walk into her room and I started to talk to her, "Stella, I got arrested trying to protect you, so Stella proved me wrong. Stella show me a sign, Max needs to hear your voice."
I was holding her hand, then she squeezed my hand. I look up and I saw her beautiful brown eyes just staring at me.
Kelly, "I'm so glad your back."
Stella, "Kelly my baby."
Kelly, "Let me get the doctor."
Dr.Manning, "Welcome back Stella I know you are confused and you have all of the questions. I'm going to check you out."
Stella, "Okay can Kelly stay."
Manning, "Of course."
I stood in the room while Manning and Sheppard did there exam. I just stare at her, she was so quiet.
Manning, "Okay Stella you are all good. Kelly, you can sit with her."
Kelly, "Doctor can bring him in."
Manning, "Of course."
Stella, "Kelly, Where is my baby."
I walk over to her and grab her hand to reassure, he is right outside waiting for you. Ritter is bringing him in.

Stella POV
I saw him. His little face, his tiny features resembled Kelly and mine. I thought he would scary but he reaches for me. I stretched out my arm I was finally holding him. He just snuggled his little body I couldn't help but cry. Slowly everyone from 51 enters my room, Kelly just stood in the background. Watching everyone come in and greet me. Benny came in he was so happy that he had a grandson. It was now later Max was sleeping. 
Stella, "Kelly I think it time to get him home."
Kelly got on the phone and called Ritter.
Kelly, "Ritter is coming."
Kelly walks over and picks him up as Ritter walks into the room I gave Max a kiss I watched them leave.
Stella, "Kelly why didn't you go with them."
Kelly, "Ritter will be fine, I want to stay with you."
Stella, "I don't need someone to babysit me."
Kelly smiled "I know." Then he climbed into bed with me."I'm here just here for you."
I cuddled against him and fell asleep.