Girls On Fire

Kelly POV
I got into my car and drove, then I got out and knock on the door. 
"Hey, Ritter is Stella here."
Before he could answer I could see her walk into the room. She was glowing looking absolutely elegant. I look at her as she closer to the door eyes grew to widen. I could only think to myself look at this beautiful barefoot pregnant woman wearing black legging and a plain T-shirt.
I told her we need to talk.
I sat on the couch on and she sat next to me. 
"I'm going straight the point."
"Okay, Kelly."
"Are you pregnant with my child. Stella."
Stella POV
I look into his eyes, his eyes were sparkling in the light. I knew whatever I told him wouldn't change a thing between us.
"Kelly Yes I'm pregnant but this child is not your, I'm carrying  Tyler's child." 
As I said that I saw his eyes lost the sparkling it now full will tear.
He cleared his throat and said Congratulation on the pregnant. Then he got up and left without giving me any eye contact.
Ritter walks into the room shaking his head.
Before you say anything this is my child too. 
The next day was another shift in Public Relations.
Chief Huffines, "Lieutenant Kidd today you are in charge of the press conference."
Kidd, "Okay Chief"
Chief Huffines, "We need you to talk about how good the CFD is with women, that sort of thing."
Kidd, "Um Yeah Okay."
Chief "Okay Let's go."
Kidd, "Oh it's happening now. Yeah Great."
Chief, "Ladies and Gentlemen.
Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to set the record straight with regards to personnel her at the CFD. This is Lieutenant Stella Kidd a distinguished firefighter with many years of services. She is eager to talk to you today about the achievement we've made with regard to minorities and gender under Fire Commissioner Jankowski."
Kidd, "Morning everyone, we have been an increase of African American, Hispanic, and Latino males within fire academy because of early intervention. CFD has implement programs at middle and high school to perk interest these young minds. My new personal initiation to increase more women in the CFD, with a program called Girls ON Fire. 
This program will be specific for teen girls in the community. It will be run by women firefighters and women paramedics to prepare these girls to enlist the CFD.
Questions......