12. Malcolm's death, again

I was now in the training room and the punching ball was my very best friend at the moment. I am destroying the poor bag as I am feeling horrible for myself. 

I was blowing on steam almost at everyone and everything. 

The pack was prohibited to enter the gym, command of the one and only Alpha Olympe. 

So I was all alone, punching everything I saw.

My first reaction was wanting to take a drink, but I knew from past experience one drink transforms into 10. And I need a clear mind.

I don't know how long I was here. I had destroyed multiple machines, which is fine, we needed to replace them anyway.

I hurt Morgan and Victrice when they came down and tried to calm me down. 

In both instances, the conversation became a full-on fight. 

Even Lilith came to help her mate when she felt Morgan was going to get hurt.

My hands were bloody and Lilith even speared me multiple times a few hours ago during our fight. You may think she isn't much when looking at her, but holy crap, she can be so deadly when mad. I don't blame her, I was almost going to murder her mate and father of her children, her wolf took over. 

But it does hurt like a son of a bitch. 

I had multiple spear wounds that were slowly cicatrizing. It would have been much faster if I stopped hurting myself fighting inanimate bags. 

But this is me who we are talking about. 

I love life in general and protect it, but I hate mine.

Suddenly, someone entered the gym. I smelled the air to confirm who it was, surprised that my grandmother let anyone with me in it. 

The overwhelming smell of my mate and of medicine.

I stop a little what I am doing, urging myself not to turn and look at him. I take a deep breath, a little surprised that he got so fast out of surgery. I thought it would take him at least 24 hours to rest. 

I could smell the nauseating anesthetic all over him.

"You shouldn't be here. You are supposed to be resting," I command him, not looking at him, going back to punching the fuck out of the punching bag. 

I hear him, he continues walking to me. 

So I growl. "I told you to get out of here! I am not in the mood! Get out of here, Malcolm!" I shout, punching even harder than before. 

My whole body was aching, almost destroyed by all the fights. 

But I still didn't feel better, so I needed to force myself to continue. 

It is better than punching my family.

His steps didn't stop and I knew he was getting closer. 

I try to ignore the sudden spike in my heartbeat or the warm feeling covering my back like a shiver. 

My wolf is extremely on the edge, -she is conflicted-, she knows it is not the best moment to be seen. We were extremely unhinged and we could hurt anyone, like in this case, our stupid mate, who wasn't following our commands. 

But on the other hand, he is her mate. She wants him, she was terrified before.

"Malcolm, I am not fucking around, you have to go-," He cuts me out by hugging me from behind, making me forget anything that I wanted to tell him. 

I just freeze. 

That's when I feel his tears. 

I turn around to have a better look at him.