55. & Chaos.

I push the door of the packhouse with one arm, my force coming to me just a few hours ago and I was finally feeling a little more like myself. A big bang from it, taking everybody's attention.

I was fuming.

I was still in a great deal of pain. My breath was always short, my chest and stomach not being able to support that much movement from it. 

I knew that was where everybody was, from what Olympe told me. 

Since I woke them up, only 3 hours ago, they have been following my orders, with little to no objection. They tried to not follow them at first, telling me that I should rest. But I was too angry and they felt that fury immediately, knowing that something was wrong.

"Where the fuck is Elder Cedro and Marcus Hunt Junior?" I growl, my voice gruff and quiet.

Everybody froze around me. I look around the packhouse. They were all in the entrance or on the second floor that overlooked the first. Nobody knew what to say and even some looked away from my glare.

I give out a cruel smile and bark at my aunt. "Vic, go get me some clothes. Even though it is very liberating, I do not want to stay in a hospital gown while I listen to the bullshit excuse from those two."

She runs out of the situation in a second and I feel my grandma come to my side, taking my hand, as to try and calm me down, but I reject with a hiss. I was way too pissed with the situation, that even though my grandma hasn't done anything, I still got mad.

The large crowd of a little more than 600 wolves looked even more scared. Olympe explained what she could gather from her link with the pack on my way to the packhouse, the majority of the pack has been locked in the packhouse, was it in their rooms or down in the cellars.

They did that while Victrice and Olympe were staying with me at the hospital, waiting for me to wake up. With Malcolm, Morgan, and Rosy, they were rotating to stay at my bedside and have people managing the pack.

Elder Cedro and Marcus chose the perfect day where they could stage a coup in the pack. Where they could go against orders. Olympe told me that my mark on Malcolm's faded the day of the attack. Apparently, I died for a few minutes, breaking our marks.

"Where is Elder Cedro and Marcus Hunt Junior," It was more a command than a question. But the result was the same, everybody looked where both of the wolves were. 

They were both behind a crowd of wolves. Elder Cedro looked completely anxious, he was sweating and his round face was getting redder by the minute. I could feel Marcus nervousness, but his face didn't exactly show it.

"Are you going to make me go there while I am injured or are you going to move your dumbasses here?" I shout, getting irritated. They move immediately and I see Victrix come to my side with a lose black dress and some underwear. 

I see her have a tablet and pass it to Filipina in a swift movement. So swift that I barely noticed it myself.

"You have enough time to explain your actions while I dress, when I finish you will shut up. Starting now," I tell them, taking my gown off in front of everybody. Immediately everybody lowered their gaze from me or looked at the ceiling.

"Alpha, you have to understand! The attackers knew what they were doing, they knew where to attack and where we hid our children! We just followed the clues! You have to understand Alpha, both Diana Apriy-Chen and Malcolm Luna have been suspicious during this whole ordeal and have a direct connection with Lee! 

"I know you don't see it now because you believe he is your mate, but he is the enemy! You have to be able to see that!" Elder Cedro says, big drops of sweat falling from his front, while I put my clothes on, trying not to hurt myself more than I was.