42. Combat Preparation

"I found it, January 12," I hear my grandma shout from the other side of the room. Everybody in the room screams and goes by her side, looking at the same thing on her computer. "January 12, 2028, the next full supermoon and a partial moon eclipse."

"Holy shit, that is only 5 months from now. We do not have enough time to prepare!"I hear Morgan say. I try to get up but a hand stops me from moving out of my chair. 

"That sneaky son of bitch. He is very clever, I hate that he thought about this before then I did," I hear my grandma bitterly say. You could feel the pure hatred in her voice and pure respect.

Even though he had killed a lot of people, people like his won brother, he was still my grandmother's firstborn child. She still loved him in one dark part in her heart.

"Wait, what does that mean? What do the supermoon and whatever eclipse mean?" Diana asks softly, trying to understand why was everybody looking pretty grim.

I look up to see my mate blocking me for movement. I slightly roll my eyes but give him a small smile.

"Let me go, Mal. This my pack we are talking about, I need to protect them. Let go," I tell him sweetly, even though my eyes were nothing but gentle.

 He smiles cruelly and I knew he had something on his mind. He leans to me near our lips lingering almost touching.

"If you do not come with me to the room for you to sleep, I will scream that you are pregnant with everybody in this room. And we both know how your family will react to that kind of surprise," He warns me, looking at me then at my family.

"This type of moon trajectory is very important for us werewolves. It is not just a myth when people say that we are connected with the moon. The moon gives us more power," I hear my grandmother explain to Diana.

I gasp and glare at him.

"You wouldn't!"

His smirks grow and I know he is not kidding around.

"More power? You guys are werewolves, what more power can you guys have?" Diana asks completely in awe of the new information. 

I look at my family all reunited then back to my wonderful mate towering over me. 

"You wanna try me?" He says ever so slightly, looking ready to do so.

"Fuck," I look up to where theoretically the Moon Goddess would be. He got me there, he knew I couldn't-wouldn't let him say that.

"We don't even know if I am really pregnant," I try to bargain with him, leveling with him. Trying my best to not give him the stink eye and push him into telling my whole family that I might be pregnant.

"True. But they wouldn't care now would they? Olympe would not even let you near the commanding room if she knew you might possibly be pregnant. Even more when you look and smell like death," Malcolm's eyes were changing to his silver ones to black, with every word he was saying. 

"Well, yeah. We are already supernatural, but the moon gives us a little more, you know? More speed, a little more strength, maybe sometimes we get more power during battle or something. It is all a fairytale, mamma," That was my aunt talking. 

We don't really know that to be true. We don't know if we get any change when the moon is more present. I, at least don't feel any different, but I do feel like more present during those times. 

As if I can feel more of my body and my wolf. But that was kind of it.

This may be the worst time to be horny, but holy crap, he really looks hot when he is mad. Sybilla pitches in, happily loving how our mate was taking on.