49. The bunker

After a short breakfast, both Malcolm and I would have a long run, scouting the area of the territory.  Mornings before the sunrise were always the only time we could be together without any interruption.

They were my favorite times in all these long and tiring weeks. We would play together in our wolves' bodies, talk about anything, makeout. And sometimes, if we felt particularly playful, we would do a little more than make out in the grass.

When the sun would finally make its presence to our pack, we would go back to training grounds. That is when most people would be awakened and training on their own. 

It is mostly at 11 when people would start gathering in smaller groups to train together, with teachers at the top leading the group. As always, there were the older wolves that were helping the younger ones. 

We were in the middle of December and everything we were doing was getting harder to do with the weight of the humidity, the suffocating heat, and the temporal rains of summer.

In less than 5 months, we went from having a pack that knew the basics of self-defense and basic soldier training, to having most of the sifted wolves being killer machines. I have never been prouder about anything in my life. Apart maybe when Malcolm received the Alpha tattoo on his neck.

My people were now super soldiers, and the only thing that we were waiting for was their uniforms. Victrix and Julian's team have asked on a favor at one of the Romanian pack, Lupii Sebum. 

They were renowned for their impeccable by their incredible werewolf uniform that stretched when you shifted into a wolf. It was a bulletproof vest for the back and torso for each and one of the members of Blood Crest. 

And the medical team was finally going through a breakthrough with all of their testings. We had in our disposition 7 rogues that came here by choice and 13 others that were too ill to even know where they were.

They found out that with the right mixture of Telazol, Midazolam, Belladona, and liquid silver, we found out that the stage 2 rogues would feel the effects of the strong tranquilizer with only 10mm administered. 

So now we were making these custom bullets with all of these ingredients together.

And because my pack is a very open and pacific one: Anahí, Lauren, and Shia were looking for a cure to help these stage 2 patients. As the disease of the rogues' works like depression would work, they started scrambling together the best way to make them surpass this heavy depressive state.

They made a trial with only half of the stage 2 patients with a mix of Ketamine, Scopolamine,  IU Vitamin D3, and Glutathione every morning and night. While the other group of stage 2 patients was given placebo ones.

In less than 4 months, you could see the one with the 'happy drug', as Anahí likes to call it, were starting to look less sickly and were starting to have more expressive thoughts. It was amazing work. That was getting recognition around the world.

After a whole afternoon of training both myself and my whole pack. It was my turn to be in the commanding room and take ahold of the multiple operations we had looking for Lee and his accomplices. 

A quick search on google image search has given us the name of the circus where Lee was hiding. Which was great news.

But then we had the unfortunate news that particular circus has multiple branches, meaning multiple circuses with the same name all over the world. We had 70 circuses to search for. We were down to only 8 that were 'hidden' all over South America.

With the help of Interpol and the Wolf Committee, all those circuses out of reach in Europe and Asia were searched by locals in the area.

And because of that, we found that Lee Martin-Crest was wanted in other places than America, only he was under different names. He was in multiple terrorists-lists. It was complete chaos, so we had to update our BOLO search with all those names.