Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction 
(of course, it is, the story is about werewolves, so what did you expect?)

Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental (and also very funny, if you think about it).

...

Author's Note 14/06/2022:

I started writing this story when I was 15-years-old on a month-long backpacking trip with my family in the south of Chile. Back at the beginning of 2017, I couldn't really find a werewolf-themed story with a female Alpha. At least, I couldn't find one. 

It was always the male love interest that held all the power in those relationships. Most of them were with a large age gap, giving the female character barely the legal age, and were in these weird abusive, and toxic relationships with these "powerful"  males. 

And to say that I hated those stories would be an understatement. And I hated how popular they were: you do you in terms of kink, but that was not it. 

So, with all this, I was like, if I can't find what I want, then fine, I'll do it myself. Would people like a story of a female Alpha? An Alpha that is not perfect, has flaws, is sometimes an idiot, but ultimately learns her lesson?

200k readers later, I guess you guys did like it. 

Now, in 2022, I am rewriting this whole story back. The plot is there, the general idea is there. But I know I can make it better: there are lots of mistakes, plot holes, and not enough smut (remember I was 15, still a virgin. And I blushed when I even thought of sex). --Also, you guys are like, super horny, and I get it, me too, but like... Holy shit, guys!

Her Human; the second book is getting deleted for the time being, because I do not have enough time for all of this. At the moment I am rewriting and editing this first book.

Thank you so much for all your kind words and enthusiasm for my first book! And I want to make it worthy of all of your praise!

💖Lots of Love💖
Maryam Crystal