31. Diana

"Are you a hundred percent sure?" I hissed again to Malcolm, who looked even more convinced than before. He nods for the third time. 

I sigh and look back at both Rosy and Diana. They both looked nervous about their date and happy to be going to their date, talking really softly. Well, the date will have to be postponed after some questioning.

"Mamma, Malcolm recognized Rosy's new mate as one of the messengers of Lee. He says she was directly sent by him multiple times before the rogues' attack," I link at her, looking at her, trying not to look very alarmed.

She glances at me before continuing her talk with Julian as if nothing. "Is he sure?"

I look down on the floor, our code to say we were sure, making Olympe curse. "How did we miss this?"

"We didn't press with her being Rosy's mate," I sigh, getting up and getting closer to the couple. I see that my grandma does the same, slowly, masking my warning to my Betas. "And because she is a young human. She didn't look like a threat."

"May I meet your lovely mate, Beta Rosy?" I smile at both of the girls, my beta tensing up,  knowing what I meant with the subtle hint. I never was one of titles, ever.

Rosy pales confused and scared for her new-found mate. She froze and pleaded with me with her eyes.

"Of course, Alpha: this is my mate Diana Apriy," She says, trying to cover the tremor in her voice, she could feel the angry aura leaving my body. "Diana, this is the Alpha Angel of this pack. The Alpha is like a mayor for our wolves." 

"Oh, that is so cool. Nice to meet you, Alpha," Diana smiles a dimple showing, showing me her whole face. 

Diana had a face that looked very familiar, which was killing me because I couldn't pin-point it, making my wolf and I very uneasy. 

She gives me her hand and my wolf perks up. All of our senses ready to access her level of threat. Hand in hand, I can feel a burst a buzz of energy. An energy that you don't normally feel in full-blooded humans. 

"Yes, nice to meet you too, Diana Apriy," I smile at her, feeling my grandmother behind me. "Before you go to your date, would you mind to accompany me upstairs?" 

Diana seems surprised by the request, looking a little confused, looking at Rosy.

"I don't know, Alpha. We were just about to leave," Rosy says, going against what I asked, making both Morgan and Lilith perk up from their chairs. 

I look at her, my smile not leaving my face, but my eyes telling a different story. 

She gulped in fear, looking at everybody that had now stopped and looked at us. Diana didn't seem to notice the tension that was building still smiling and pressing a hand in Rosy's arm.

"Oh, common, Rosetta. I am sure you can wait a few minutes for me, right?" She grins, looking amazed by our world. Even though I could feel a sinister undertone in her voice. 

"I am sure she just wants to know what kind of person I am before letting me be with her Beta, right?" She asks facing me. 

I slightly frowned, confused by the calmness of this girl, but I keep my smile.

"I am going with you," Rosy said to her, as she followed me upstairs. Diana and my grandmother turn around and I stop to glare at Rosy. 

I purse my lips, this is going to be tense. 

I open one of the offices and let Diana, Rosy, Mogan, Lilith, and my grandma before myself.

Diana didn't look the slightest nervous, which could be a good thing. But something in her face told me another story. Who does she look like?