➷ D'Arby | Bet

Mind, body, and soul.

You sat in the farthest corner of the bedroom with your legs drawn to your chest, your face buried against your knees. A chain was attached around your right ankle, keeping you from moving only a bare minimum amount of distance around the bedroom.

D'Arby had chained you after your latest escape attempt.

Unknowingly, though, he was getting fed up with your constant attempts at escape.

Didn't you understand he kept you locked away for your own good?

He kept you trapped because he was the only one who truly understood your worth. He loves you, yet you refused to see the good in everything he did.

So, he decides to take matters into his own hands.

Quietly, he gets up from the bed and settles in front of you while flipping a coin between his fingers.

"[Y/n]," he smiles, "why don't we make a bet?"

Confused by such a question, you hesitantly lift your head to look at him.

Your brows furrow slightly as you whisper, "A bet?"

"Yes," he nods, "one where you can have anything you want, even your freedom."

Your [e/c] eyes shine with hope at this as your hurriedly utter, "What kind of bet?!"

This was your first and last mistake.

D'Arby suppresses a smirk as he shows the coin while chuckling, "It's simple. Heads or tails?"

You look down for a moment to collect your thoughts before saying, "Tails."

With ease D'Arby tosses the coin in the air, your eyes paying close attention the moment he grabs it before placing it atop his hand.

"Sorry, sweetheart," he grins viciously, "It's heads."

You were silent, but D'Arby was not bothered by this as he watches your body slump to the side. He catches you before you could hit the ground, his arms wrapping lovingly around your cold body.

Opening his hand his stand, Osiris, places your soul coin in his hand. Stroking the coin, his grin turns into a smile as he presses it against his lips.

Now, you could no longer leave him.