➷ Erina | Perspective

Perspective | Part 3 of 3 》

Right now, I'm unable to have you, but one day I will.

It was frowned upon to love another woman, yet Erina couldn't help the intoxicating feelings she held for you.

You are her very first friend, her first love.

How she dreams of the days the two of you could wed, yet these times make it not meant to be.

It's unfair.

As she stands off to the side, ignoring the gentlemen requesting a dance, her eyes follow your first dance with Jonathan, then your second with Dio.

How she wished she could be the one to sweep you off your feet.

Erina knew she loves you more than Jonathan or Dio could ever love you.

She knew all the things you love.

She knew all the things you hate.

She knew what could make you smile.

She knew what could make you cry.

She knew so many beautiful things about you that neither Jonathan nor Dio could ever know, for they were simple men who would never easily or truly understand a woman's feelings.

In her heart, Erina knows she is better than both of them which means she is better for you.

As your dance finally ends with Dio, Erina easily steals you away with a smile on her face.

"Y/n," she says as she takes your hand in hers, "Shall we try those little cakes they have?"

"Oh, I would love to," you reply with an excited smile, causing Erina's heart to swell with love.

It was so easy to pull you away from them, to direct your attention on to her.

Erina made that known as she glanced at Dio with a tight yet mocking smile on her face before walking past Jonathan without a single glance, her hand still entwined with yours.

Without a doubt, Erina would gladly go to war with these men if she has to.

After all, since the beginning, you have belonged to her.