➷ Josuke | Okuyasu | Ours

They protect what belongs to them.

Today, you had successfully managed to escape Josuke and Okuyasu's constant hovering. The teens practically followed you everywhere to the point it became both uncomfortable and unbearable at times. Of course, the day you manage to ditch them you found yourself being hassled by a group of delinquents.

"Come on, please," you beg, "I really don't have the time! Also, it would be best if you leave me alone!"

It was only a matter of time until they caught up with you.

"Aw, don't be like that," one of the delinquents moves closer and places his hand on your shoulder, "We just wanna have a little fun."

Before you could warn them Josuke's voice pipes up from behind you with a harsh, "Back off, she's ours."

"Yeah," Okuyasu chimes in, "so get your grubby hands off her."

You suppress a shiver the moment you hear the one touching you sneer and say, "Or what?"

Before anything else could happen, the delinquent had suddenly started screaming. Petrified, you stared at his left arm and noticed his missing hand and wrist. Behind you, The Hand had erased the delinquent's hand and wrist, allowing the uncomfortable weight on your shoulder to disappear.

While the other delinquents fret over their injured and screaming friend their fear and confusion are evident in their expressions as they try to figure out what happened.

Sweating slightly at the suddenly tense atmosphere you back a good distance away, before hurriedly moving behind Josuke and Okuyasu. The two teens practically preen with pride at your action, their hearts swelling with love.

You trust them both enough to keep you safe.

In truth, you were merely getting out of the crossfire. Preferably, you rather not deal with an angry Josuke and Okuyasu.

"Rest in pieces," you mumble while idly looking away from the scene as the screams of the other delinquents join in with the other.

Though you couldn't see them, you knew about Josuke and Okuyasu's stands along with their abilities. Although, you didn't know which was worst: Crazy Diamond's harsh yet healing punches or The Hand's constant erasing of body parts. 

To be honest, you felt as if you were better off not knowing.