8:Drunk together

Inspired by MusicQueenSlay idea.

Narration

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! -NO FUCK YOU! YOUR NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME! IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU! -TCH YOUR DICK WAS SMALL ANYWAY!! "lisa said as she stand and was ready to walk away when she holted and turn to face kyung Her boyfriend for two years.

She turned to him, he had a blank expression on her face, lisa kept all the tears in, not wanting to seem like she's really hurt.

"One day. Im gonna find someone who actually love's me, and care's and has a big dick that can actually make me cum"lisa said harshly as she Splash her ex with water, as she grabs her purse as she walked away from him.

Tears started building by every step she took. She haild a cab, now crying.

"u-umm... Where to miss? "jungkook asked as he slightly hold tightly on the steering wheel, as he felt uncomfortable seeing a woman crying.

"Hell" lisa said as she lean back tears streaming down her cheeks.

"um. Sorry but can't take you there. Here" jungkook said as he hand her a tissue lisa chuckel lightly as she took the tissue's. As she wipe her cheek's .

"just bring me to a neat by pub" lisa said as she blow her nose. Jungkook then started driving.

"so, mind me asking why your crying? "jungkook asked as he glanced at her through the rearview mirror.

"oh. just broken up. You know? Got cheated on so that's fun " lisa mumbel as she laughed bitterly, jungkook glanced at her once again.

"Well i think that man is stupid miss, your a beauty" jungkook said as he smiled, causing lisa to giggel.

"you want a tip huh? Haha but thank you, im glad someone think's that "lisa said as she smile genuinely.

"so, if you don't mind me asking, Your still young, why be a driver? "lisa asked tears not falling anymore,

"im just filling up for my uncle today, it's his birthday so i guess it's the best i could do"jungkook answered. As he stoped in front of a bar. Lisa then glanced out side.

"that's very nice of you, tell your uncle i say happy birthday, here. Thanks for the small talk to, if this is an uber i would rate it five stars "lisa said as she smiled at him handing her payment and went out,

Jungkook had a smile curved on his lip's, as he started driving .

'welp who ever cheated on that girl was totally stupid, who can pass of a beautiful girl like her'jungkook thought as he started driving once again.

-

Hour's had passed and jungkook has decided that he would have his last costumer then call it a day, it's already 11:24 pm and he think it's already so late.

"thank's here. -oh yeah, is this your's? "asked the girl as she hand's him a purse, causing jungkook's eyebrows met, as he took the money and purse.

The giel just shrugged her shoulders as she just went out, while jungkook then open the purse, to find some id or something.

He felt like a creep looking around in a unknown lady's purse.

There was a camera, some chocolate bar's, and. . . Condom's. Jungkook quickly let go of the condoms ear's beginning to turn red, he the shake his head violently to get the thoughts out his mind.

He finally saw a Wallet, he then saw a driver license's

Lalisa manoban

It stated with her picture on it, jungkook clearly where he dropped the familiar girl off as a beautiful girl as her isn't easy to forget.

Jungkook then head to the local club.

-

"miss" lisa turned as she felt someone tap her shoulder, she lazily turn, with drowsy eye's.

"Oh. It's you m-mr handsome driver"lisa mumbel as she turned her whole body to face him, a lazy smile curved on her lip's.

"u-uh yeah. You left this"jungkook said as he put the purse on the table. He bid his goodbye and was gonna walk away when lisa hold on his shirt,
"w-wait, sin-since your here. . .could you please stay. Please" lisa said shamelessly

«««««

Human's are the cause of 322 animal's to be extinct, in the last 500 years. That we know of...

The more you know 😗😗😗