15: miss manoban prt2

Narration

"why is he here? "asked jennie as jungkook came in along with lisa.

"incase something happened in the company, I'll know it instantly " lisa said plainly.

"ugh, your such a workaholic lali" chaeyoung said as she pout lightly, lisa just sat on the couch grabing a complementary champagne.

"think of it as, we can have a guy's perspective "lisa said as she crossed her leg's, jungkook standing behind where she was sitting. The three other girls then looked at him, jungkook then smiled awkwardly.

"whatever" chaeyoung just said.

"do you have the dress already? Or do we have to sit here and see you pick a dress? "lisa asked.

"since i know thy lalisa manoban will come and i know how impatient you are, i have the dress, just have to say what you think"chaeyoung said.

She was then escorted by a worker to the fitting room ,it was a few minutes before she returned.

Chaeyoung returned, lisa smiled seeing her best friend in her wedding gown. Jungkook secretly glancing at the smiling lisa. Un-able to risist the temptation of her smile, as lisa never really smile a lot.

"let's try wedding dresses to" jisoo suggested, jennie then agreed right away. As lisa wasn't given a choice as she was dragged by the two.

After a few minutes lisa was the first one to come out, as she sighed. Dragging the heavy dress.

"WOAHH LISA! "chaeyoung said, jungkook looked at his boss , his foolish heart beating loudly

"WOAHH LISA! "chaeyoung said, jungkook looked at his boss , his foolish heart beating loudly. As if it's the only thing he can hear.

"what do you think mr jeon? "asked lisa causing him to snap out of it, blushing.

"i-um. . . You look beautiful miss manoban " jungkook said as he smiled. Lisa then looked to the mirror,
"thank you mr jeon" lisa mumbel, jungkook just nod a bit.

"why is jisoo and jin oppa throwing a party again? "lisa asked as she glanced at jungkook who was driving heading to the party.

"it's there anniversary miss manoban" jungkook said. Lisa then facepalmed.

"shit. I forgot "lisa facepalm as she sighed.

"you can take my gift"jungkook mumbel lisa then glanced at him.

"your to nice mr jeon, but no thank's, just drive by a pharmacy or something " lisa said, jungkook just nod lightly.

"you know what mr jeon. "lisa said causing jungkook to glance at her.

"what miss manoban? "jungkook asked. Turning back to the road.

"that in three year's of working together, we're not that close aren't we? "lisa said looking at his sideview.jungkook a felt a bit uncomfortable knowing she's looking at him.