27: cupid's arrow

Narration

"HE TOLD ME HE LIKED ME! "lisa said as she was pacing back inforth at jennie's room along with jennie, jisoo and chaeyoung.

"so i guess the arrow work's—"jennie was cut off.

"No unnie, he liked me even before i accidentally sturcked him with the arrow!! "Lisa yelled. The three other girls were still confused.

"isn't that also a good thing? You like him too right? "jennie asked. Lisa then groan.

"I DID LIKE HIM. I DID, " lisa said as she then started hitting her head on the wall.

"so that's why it didn't work, he already liked you, that's why with the many fairy's around, he saw you, he was probably looking at you at the moment too"jisoo said, lisa then only groan.

"WHY DOES HE LIKE ME NOW?!! WHEN I STOPPED LIKING HIM!! "lisa said as she faked cry.

"why did you stop liking him tho? "chaeyoung asked.

"cause. . .i saw him flirting with this girl—ahh! It doesn't matter! Cause i just ran away " lisa said as she flopped to bed. As she sighed.

——

"SHE JUST FUCK'IN RAN AWAY! "jungkook groan, as he punched the wall out of frustration.

"maybe she was just shocked, you know girl's when their nervous they just tend to ran "jin said.

"i told her i like her, then she just ran away, she's probably laughing at me and how stupid i am for liking her! "jungkook said as he just lean his forehead to the wall. As he sighed.

——

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!!!! "lisa said as she faked cry, as she just wanted to cry

"maybe just talk to him, you can't run away forever " said jisoo. Lisa then stoped groaning, and looked at her.

"im fast, very fast unnie" lisa said jisoo only roll her eyes.

"talk to him! "the girl's said to her.

"im gonna go home"lisa said as she grabs her bag

——

"this is a bad idea—no lisa, don't run away, face him head on. Alright, you got this"lisa said to herself as she pumped herself up, then climbed up to jungkook's window,

"psssstttt!! "lisa said as she knocked on the window, her lather was now wobling.

"jungkookkk!!! "lisa said screaming quitely. Jungkook then take of one of his earphones, and saw lisa.

"HELP ME!! "lisa said as she banged on the window. Jungkook then came and open the window and helped her inside.

"I ALMOST FELL!! I WAS THEIR FOR MINUTES!! HOW CAN YOU NOT NOTICE THIS! "said lisa as she pointed to herself, jungkook only roll his eyes.

"is that why you came here for? Yell at me huh manoban? "jungkook said with a bored tone as he sat to his bed.

"no. Im here to tell you that i allow you on courting me"said lisa as she cupped her cheek's, batting her eyelashes to jungkook.

Jungkook looked at her blankly,

"great" jungkook only said as he looked at his phone, ear's lightly turned pink,

"try to be a bit more excited!, you know how many guy's like me?!! —i don't have a specific number but many! YOU HEAR THAT JEON!! MANY GUYS WANTS TO BE WITH LALISA MANOBAN!! "said lisa in a braging tone as she flopped on his bed. Beside him. Jungkook then looked at her coldly.