9: My light

Jeon jungkook

I have my issue's, thing's i don't like about my self, but she accepts them.

I have problems that i wanna run from, but she hold's my hand and we face them together.

I have fear's i hide from, day's where im down in the dumps, but she always tries to make me feel better.

I always intend to see the darkest side of thing's and situation, but she's the light that shine's on the thing's that im blessed about.

She's been there, i want her to always be here.

"HYUNG'S, NOONA'S!!! CAN YOU ALL PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! "i said as i bang my hand's on the table causing them to stop joking around and look at me with shock and frighten eye's.

"chill kook"said jimin hyung, my hand turned to a fist, i breath in harshly so the anger won't get the best of me.

"chill? How the fuck can i do that? "i said in a harsh tone but at least a bit calmer now, as i my glare on him softened a bit.

"Kook. She'll say yes even if you propose on your couch or something—" i cut off jennie noona from completing her sentence,

"but that doesn't mean i should do that. She deserves the perfect proposal, So im gonna give that to her. Now of you all can't help me, just get the fuck out" i said as my blood start to boil again, my jaw clenched and i just looked away from them, grab my phone.

"i need some fresh air " i said as i was already walking out leaving the a private room of a restaurant. Getting some cigarettes from my pocket and lit it, just breathing in the smoke. The blowing it out.

Made me a bit calm, but still irritated.

All i want is to make this day memorable, but instead it's nothing more off a Headache, i should've just hired some people to do this instead of doing it myself with my annoying ass friends.

I then felt my phone buzzed. As im still smoking. I then check who it is, making me remember who im doing this for.

Baby lali 💛

Love. Where are you?
Went to your office.
You weren't there 😕

Jimin hyung had a situation
Why did you go the office?

Eh...
Nvrmnd.
Bye.

Baby are you mad?

No. No
It's ok, it's just my unnie's
Is also gone. Just lonely

But it's ok love, make sure
To eat ok?

Alright.
You should eat well.
I got to go baby,
Bye

Ok. Bye

I sighed as i took a deep breath, sitting on the concrete street, looking up the cloudy sky. As i throw the cigarette away. As i look blankly down to my phone,

She's surely upset. Aishhh, just great.

"kook"i heard jin hyung's voice causing me to turn me head. They all give me boxy smile's, i only look at them blankly.

"we know, we were childish. This supposed to be something memorable for you and lisa. We'll stop arguing about childish thing's "jin hyung continued ,and the other's nod.

"we're all very sorry, we know your already stressed about this for week's "jisoo noona added.

"so. We promise to make it as perfect as we could" chaeyoung noona said. As she had a determined expression on her face, the other's did the same.

"So, let's get to work"yoongi hyung said showing his gummy smile, i sighed as i stand.

"thank you for helping "i said as they all came to me and embrace me in a group hug. Causing a small smile curved on my lip's.

«««««

Your 6.7% more likely to die on your birthday, than any other day of the year.

The more you know 😗😗😗