26: babysitting prt2

Narration

"Backup! We need back up on mission 51 NOW!! "namjoon said in a panick. As he tried to reach jungkook and lisa.
"c'mon. . . I can't take care of your kid's " namjoon said as he typed rapidly on his keyboard, out of no where, an explosion was heard, inside the strip club.

"What the-" namjoon was cut off when jungkook came running inside the van carrying an anxious lisa.

"DRIVE HYUNG!!! HURRY! "yelled jungkook, namjoon then saved his questions for later, as he then drove off.

"what the fuck happened in there?! "namjoon asked as there now a few Block's away.

"it was an ambush that was what that was hyung, look at my poor baby ,i almost lose this beautiful woman" jungkook mumbel as he peck lisa's cheek repeatedly,

"i would never let anything happen to you" jungkook mumbel to lisa, namjoon then roll his.

"did you guy's get the evidence anyway? "said namjoon,

"let me see" jungkook said as he was unzipping lisa's dress.

"what the fuck are you doing?! "Namjoon asked. While jungkook just reached in to Lisa's bra.

"here it is" said jungkook as he took out the usb, namjoon then looked at him in disgust. He then took it with a tissue.

"is that where the other last evidence was?! "namjoon asked, as jungkook just zip her dress back up.

"well yeah, it's a safe place you know, im the only guy who get's to touch them" jungkook mumbel as he peck lisas forehead,

"is she ok? "namjoon asked ignoring jungkook's statement.

"yeah she's fine, they drugged her "jungkook said.

"take us home hyung, "jungkook added.

--

"Yah no! No! Stop it! "taehyung scream as his now chasing jung-wo who was taunting taehyung that he was gonna cut his 4 thousand dollar Jordan's

"I-im gonna give you whatever you want! J-just let go o-off my make up bag" jennie said in a begging tone.
As jung-in and jung-ki was swinging her makeup bag's by the second floor window.

"anything we want? "jung-in said as he looked at jung-ki who grinned.

"we want-" jung-in was cut off when they heard a doorbell.

"HELLO! ANYONE HOME?!! "jungkook yelled, still carrying lisa like a baby, with his jacket wrapped around her waist.

"Daddy? DADDY AND MOMMY!!! "said jung-wo, jung-in and jung-ki as they gave jennie her make-up bag back and taehyung his shoe's back, as they ran down stairs.

"Oh thank god" said both jennie and taehyung as they hugged there belongings,

"DADDY, MOM- mommy? What happened to mommy? "said jung-ki,

"she's fine just -drugged " said jungkook whispering the last part, his attention then turned to jennie and taehyung, who looked like they've aged year's.

Before jungkook could even say a word jennie and taehyung push the triplets out.

"take your children and never come back" said jennie as she and taehyung closed the door on them.

"your mom will be so dissapointed in you three" jungkook said, making the triplets frown.

"she's already tired, and now when she wake up, she'll be dissapointed, your mother should've just swallowed you" jungkook mumbel as he walks to there house the kid's following,