18: the post

Narration

"ANNYEONG BLINKUE! IM JISOO"jisoo greated as she's on the vlive in the living room of there dorm. And as expected the comments was asking about liskook.

"Ah. BLINKUE, im here how about jisoo. I know lisa's the hottest but im turtel rabit kim! "jisoo joked as she chuckled. After a few minutes jennie joined jisoo on the vlive. And jennie being the boss bitch can't just sat there and read the mean comments. Beinh thrown at there sweet maeknae.

"i don't know which 'fan' wanna hear this? But here you go, You don't have any right to tell them who they can date and can't, who is you? —are you a love concelour? A therapist? A match maker? —you don't even know them personally,you ain't a family member, sooo... Who is you? . If they do break up it won't affect you wouldn't it? It's not because your singel everyone else have to, if it bother's you—then ok, but how disgusting to think that you think you have the right to hate on people who's just in love. Like—" jennie was now not the main focus of the fan's watching as not far from them was jungkook and lisa.

Jungkook was backhugging lisa as he rest his chin on her shoulder. And keep in mind that they weren't confirmed to be dating, and with Jennie's speech and what's happening on the background, the fan's went crazy.

Jungkook sat on the counter as he looked at lisa who was leaning just in front of him.

"So mind finally explaining why you suddenly posted that picture? "lisa asked raising an eyebrow. As she munch on some Doritos

"come here" jungkook said ,lisa then lazily went closer, jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist.

"It's because —" jungkook kissed Lisa's forhead " I—" he pecked her right cheek "love" jungkook kissed her left cheek "you, enough to not care about other's opinion " jungkook said as he pecked her lip's. Lisa then chuckel and peck his lip's.

"well i love you more" lisa said as she feed him some Doritos.jungkook then peck her cheeks repeatedly. Then burry his head on the crock of her neck. That's when he saw the phone and they we're clearly on the background. Jungkook then looked away and stand carrying lisa like a baby and started walking away.

"Why is there so many comments about hugginh when—YAH! YOU SINCE HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?! I JUST A GAVE A HEARTFELT SPEECH, AND I FEEL LIKE NO ONE EVEN LISTEN" jennie said as she throws a pillow towards jungkook. Who was now heading upstairs.

"Sorry unnie" lisa said as she gave a peace sign to jennie who just roll her eyes.

Bts is bomb i just feel singel honestly.

Jendukie poor jennie, she had so much passion for her speech

Liskook bitch I CAN'T ANYMORE!! IM HYPERVELENTING!

BUNICORN My heartue! 😩😩

Army#1 i don't really believe it at first but... Ok. Im not gonna say anything because jennie genuinely scares me.

«««««

Today is the day blink's!! 'how you like that' will be released. Don't expect me to update. Because i will be to busy playing the song the whole night and day bitch!

And that's the fact!

You should know that 😌😌😌