chapter 11

Today was the day, I would hopefully find out who the mole was, and when I do they will be beggining for mercy, wishing they never crossed me.

Breakfast was as normal, me, nick, reagan, henry, ben and Isabelle. She seemed very fidgety today. After learning about her past I had found myself becoming more protective over her, even more than before.

"Why isnt he joining us for breakfast" I snap out of my thoughts as I hear reagan ask this, it was obvious as to who she was talking about "He will be joining us later, for the meeting" I say.

This meeting would include the entire gang, the purpose of the meeting was to find the mole. It must ha e been someone close to use unless they were stealing the documents.

It was soon time for the meeting and everyone made there way to the meeting hall. "Izzy, u can do what you want just stay away from the hall" I tell her and she nods "are you gonna kill them " she asked and I couldnt help but chuckle. "No, I have a mole you see, the meeting is to find out who it is" I say. "What if you cant find out who" she counters. "I have my methods" I shrug, only she got the wrong idea "you're going to torture them all" she exclaimed in disgust. Jesus. "Fine, how about you come and I will show you" I suggest, knowing that if she wasnt there she would believe I was torturing them. "Ok" she said. "Good, go stand with reagan" I tell her.

I gave her a small smile before we entered. My face then changed, I became the leader they expected. I notice her flinch at my body language but I ignored it, she quickly leaves and stands by reagan.
Time to get started.

Isabelle.
Seriously, how stupid was I. If I left it alone I could be in my room but no. I just had to go and think the worst. Of course I had to voice my views out loud. Now I was stood in a massive hall next to reagan, I was beyond scared, all these people had the power to hurt me. Reagan looks at me confused, probably wondering why I'm here "he said he has ways and my mind went to torturing, and I'm here so he can show me you're all not getting tortured" I whisper quickly as an explanation. She bursts out laughing and attention turns to us. "Something funny reagan" a loud voice asked. I looked to the owner of it and saw a man looking straight at us, he looked way too serious and yet some how he seemed familiar.