chapter 44

Isabelle
He never came. Where was he? Didnt he notice I was missing when he came home? I was stuck in this hell hole but it wasnt all bad. In fact it was really weird, they abused me for hours but as john pulled up, they stopped and told me not to say a thing. John entered and they acted friendly. John hugged me, he never did that. Maybe this was  part of a bigger plan. Unfortunately he offered andy and Steven to stay the night ad it was already really late and they continued the abuse later that night when john and veronica were in bed, they came into my room. I heard two things last night that changed my spective on john and veronica.
"Veronica said she wanted extra for this"
"I know, John would kill us if he found out what we did to his pathetic excuse of a daughter"
Those 2 things were stuck in my mind even after they left. Did john not know. They were paying veronica to do this, that meant she knew, was she selling me out.
Sadly john left early this morning, he said he would ne back in a few hours but that meant I was stuck with andy, steven and veronica.

Henry pov
I arrived home at 6am, alex was still at work. He wanted to get our mole problem solved quickly and so we pulled a all nighter and the result was the true mole was now in lock up. Alex was busy torturing him and I had been sent back to check on izzy. Not that I minded, in fact I was concerned throughout yesterday for her. After Jack's outbursts over the past few days I was worried about what he could do. I kept reassuring myself he was her brother, he wouldnt do anything but something felt off as I stepped into the house. I wasted no time and went to her room. Opening it, I found the bed empty. Dont panic she is probably somewhere in the house.

30 minutes later and I had searched the entire house, she wasnt here. I went back up to Jack's room which I had checked earlier but only saw he was sleeping.  He had done something . He was still asleep but I didnt care, I yanked him out of bed and pinned him against the wall. "Where is she" I ask. "Back with her family, she is safe, shes no longer around criminals or at risk of becoming another lifeless body," he said and I throw him across the room. How could he do this. I had no time, I had to get her back  shes not with family at all, we're her family. "Where the hell are you going" jack says as I make my way down the stairs. "To get her back" I say, although I had no idea where she lived, I could easily find out. "No you are not, she is safe, I wont have my little sister around us" he said, i ignored him and went outside got in my car and drove. Fuck.
I had to tell Alex, he would want to know. He would probably be a le to find out where she lived alot quicker.

Alex pov
I didnt like the idea staying over night and the gang house but it had to be done, by catching the mole, I had already made it a safer place for Isabelle.  I realized I hated her not being around but then I reassured myself I couldnt be seen as being weak and that I would see her tommorow. Everything would work out. I had so much to do but I couldnt get her out of my head so I sent henry back to check on her over an hour ago. He must have made breakfast or something,  he was taking too long.
My phone began to ring, seeing that it was henry brightened the mood I was in and I answered immediately,  eager to found out how she was. "How is she" I ask and he doesnt reply for a moment but then he does.
"Shes gone, jack fucking took her back to her old home. We need to get her back, she doesnt belong there, I dont care what jack says" he told me.
No. This cant be happening.
I remember her telling me the officer was her adopted dad and I remember how I did a quick check of where he lived. "I'm going to kill him" I mutter and grab my keys. I had to get there now. Hopefully it wasnt too late. I quickly give henry the address and tell him to meet me there before hanging up.
Hold on angel, I'm coming.