chapter 49

"Where is she" I ask henry as I walk into the house, henry was  walking through the hallway, he turned and looked me up and down "bedroom, you're covered in blood though" he answered and I looked down at my clothes that were stained with blood. "What happened" he asked. "I dont want to talk about" I say and go upstairs. I knew I couldnt see her covered in blood so I go to my room and change. I couldnt  let her see me like this.

After changing I went straight to her room. She was sat with jack when I walked in, they stopped talking as soon as I walked in which got me curious as to what they were talking about."I hope I'm not interrupting anything" I say and jack is the one to reply "no, I was just apologising again" I look to izzy to see if he was telling the truth, she showed no tell tale signs that he wasnt telling the truth. "Ok, I'm going to the shop, you wanna come isabelle" I say, it was a last minute decision, I wadnt planning on going, we didnt need anything but looking at her, I knew I needed to get her out of the house. She looked hesitant but nodded. "Great, get some shoes on and we will go" I tell her, she nods and gets up from the bed to get some shoes. Jack walks to me "she needs this, I cant get her to open up but something happened, I just dont know what" after he said it, he left. Not long after, Isabelle came up to me "I'm ready" she told me in such a quiet voice that I barely heard. I smiled down at her "ok let's go" i tell her and guide her out. 

We arrived at the store and I noticed her looking at it with fear. I started questioning if this was the right choice but I had to get her out of the house. "I'll be right here with you, its gonna be ok" I reassure her as we get out of the car. We walk towards the store but as we do, she reaches out and grabs my hand,  i respond by giving her hand a light squeeze just to reassure her i was here.

Meanwhile

Anonymous pov

I had tracked her 'family' down. They weren't her real family, they could never be. I wanted to know everything about her, only they didnt tell me anything, well actually they did. John was the one to do the speaking "we arent telling you where she is or anything about her so get out" he had shouted, I had left straight after and the smile that appeared on my face after him telling me this had not left my face since. She was alive. Somehow she survived the school incident and now it was my job to find her. No matter what I will go to the ends of the earth for her. As for Jack,it was if he had dropped of the earth. I knew he wouldnt leave her, at least I hoped he wouldn't. I had no luck finding him, I had tried for years and I had finally come to terms with the fact he was most likely dead. It hurt to think about but there was no living trace of him.

Back to Alex POV

We walked around the shop, I picked up items every so often, non wrestling essential but I had to make it look like I needed something from the shop. "Alex" she stated and my attention was immediately brought to her "yes Isabelle" I expected her to say something but she gives me a weird look, well it was fear mixed with weird. "What" I ask wanting to know if something was troubling her. "Oh it's nothing, just you dont usually use my name. It was different that's all" she explains making me laugh. "Sorry angel, this better" I reply and she looks down sadly "I'm no angel" she whispers.  I gently lift her chin up so that she looks at me "to me you are, no matter what you will always be my angel" I didnt know how I expected her to response but I definitely werent expected her to respond by hugging me. She wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on me, I silently wrapped my arms around her. As we stood, I heard her cry and the feeling of helplessness made it's way back. "I got you, you're safe" I tell her, tightening my hug. "You will hate me" she whispered.  Before I could reassure her I could never hate her, she continued "please dont hate me, I promise I didn't want it to happen" I couldnt help but feel angry at whoever caused her to think like this, whats more I was not liking the idea of what could have happened to her, I needed to know. "Can you tell me what happened"  I ask. She thinks about it but finally answers "not here" I nod, it was probably best that it wasnt here "let's go pay for these then we will go home and talk" I tell her, she nods and unwrap herself from me. "Let's go angel" I say, i was suprised when she took hold of my hand,  i quickly respond by holding hers too. I grab the basket with my other hand and we walk down the isle "you need anything before we go" I ask, she shakes her head "ok" I tell her and we go to the checkout.

I had a feeling that whatever she was going to tell me, I would hate. I felt sick knowing they hit her, she knows I know that though so it must be worse. I was dreading finding out but I needed to know, I need her to know that whatever they did, I will always be there for her.

Cant wait to introduce the mystery guy as a official character. Any thoughts as to who he is?