chapter 35

Isabelle

After we went shopping we came home and had dinner, at the end of dinner rae left to go see some friends, she did ask me to go with her but I preferred to just chill tonight and moments after nick got a call, him and henry then left on a job. 40 minutes into a film me, jack and Alex were watching alex got a call and him and jack left. Something big was happening. I was curious as to what was happening but no one would tell me anything.  I carried on the film and then decided on an early night.

Alex
Shit.
This was bad.
The police had found evidence that it was possibly and attack on the school, they are currently trying to find the culprits. It was going to be a long night.
I was stressed out enough, I had a shipment of guns that hadnt turned up and now this. Of course I couldnt go into the police station as I knew I would rip the heads of them for treating my angel how they did and that of course would end up with me in jail. So I did the only logical thing, I called one of my men who worked for the police and we met at a bar. They were looking at a school shooting gone wrong apparently. Irwin (the cop) had also reassured me that he would get rid of any evidence that links to them.
Despite this, I was stressed.  Anything could happen, a student might remember.  I should have worn a mask.

I saw my phone ringing and looking at the caller Id, i saw it was henry.
"Did the shipment turn ip" I ask, hoping ot did.  Both Henry and nick had joined some out men when one of them called nick.
"No, it was a set up" he states and gunshots could be heard in the background.
Just great.
"Get out of there" I say.
My stress was rising by the second. Fuck.
"We gonna stop the night at the gang house" henry shouted, gun shots close by could be heard and I knew henry had started to fire his gun

What a long night tonight's gonna be.

Ok short filler chapter, written rn really quick . Might be a lot of errors, its 3 30am after all 💤💤  chapters will be longer tommorow