chapter 13

"I guess we are doing this,  show me what you got" jack said stepping forward so he was inches apart.
"Right here" I ask.
"Yes" he said and rolled his eyes.

"But" I start but get cut of by alex. "Hey, its gonna be ok, I just wanna see how much you know before you actually start" he says and I nod "if it helps you can imagine me as someone you hate" jack shrugs. I gulp, I couldnt do that or I would probably end up having a panic attack. I look to alex and he smiles "he wont hurt you, just go for it" he tells me encouragingly.  "Ok, so what am I suppose to do" I ask, still unsure. Jack suddenly grabbed me, one hand wrapped around my waist, the other loosely around my neck, he was positioned behind me. "Simple, break free" he said like it was nothing. Although he wasnt holding me tight I could feel how strong he was going to be. I struggled against his grip, some how tears whelled up in my eyes. I made sure not to let them fall though and quickly blinked them away. "You are pretty weak, you're not considering letting her join the gang right" jack said and alex looked annoyed "no, I just want her to learn a bit of self defense that's all" and he looked at me with a small smile.

I suddenly realized why he wanted me to learn self defense, I had told him about my past and i guess he wanted me to be able to defend myself if the past caught up.

"Are you even trying" jack asks me. Ugh. He was pissing me off, he looked like my brother jack and that hurt, i swear he was him. Just thinking about jack made me angry, how could he leave me. He fucking left me. With all the strength i could i elbowed him in his stomach which caused him to stumble back, his grip still on my waist but had moved of my neck, even though it was loosely and wasnt really touching my neck, I guess he let go so he wouldnt choke me when he stumbled. Now with one hand loosely around my waist, I managed to turn and face him. Yep, he was definitely my brother. He looked down at me, his cold hard look. "Just so you know, you're taking to long, by now your attacker would have killed you" he says with a smug grin  "I think your wrong, alex didnt kill me" I say and I hear alex chuckle. "And I wonder why that was, you're nothing special" he said glaring. "Neither are you" I counter and he glares harder.  I take this as my chance and step on his toes. "fuck" he shouts and let's go and starts to hop. I couldnt help but laugh a little at his reaction. "Not bad" alex says looking amused. "Thanks" I reply. Jack had now stopped hopping and he walked hp to me, he was so close, it was kinda scary. Would be hurt me for this. No. Dont think like that. "There is hope for you yet, but you play dirty, we gotta fix that" he said with a smirk. "Well you didnt give me any rules" I counter and he rolls his eyes "I should be grateful you didnt play dirtier" he says to me thrn turns to alex "I'll teach her, want me to teach her how to throw a punch too" he asked and alex shrugged "it's up to her"
"Ok we start tommorow at 9am,  be in the gym"