chapter 22

"Ben and reagan"

She looks at me with confusing then fear as it dawns on her at what I just said.
Ben and reagan were both suspects, ben more than reagan but still a part of my suspected Rae and I hope I'm wrong. Rae was like a sister too me and the betrayal would kill.
"Ben wouldnt" jack says
"rae wouldnt" izzy continues.
Both were adiment on what they said.
"Could also be you jack. After what you just told me it seems like you dont really give a shit about family, so how do I know you didnt betray us to the Russians, sell us out and purposely not take the flash drive" I say, pondering on the thought. It made sense, quite alot actually since he went under cover to find information. 
"Bullshit" he shouts clearly not taking my answer well.
"Why do you think its rae or ben" isabelle asks quietly.
"Rae has been pretty distant lately and I know she dislikes what we do so she has reason however i dont think she would betray her brother like that. Ben hes my main suspect,  he has trouble following simple orders and goes against me quite alot. He acts impulsively and i think if offered the right amount of money he would sell us out, however i dont think he would not tell henry, they are practically brothers and even though henry is a dick he is loyal without a doubt" I explain my reason and she nods "so you dont trust ben" she asks.
Did I trust him?
I guess my reasons are just theories but still I suspect them. However hes always been there for me and never let me down, I have suspicions but hes not given me a strong reason.
"Yeah I do" I reply.
She looks saddened by this and I felt guilty.
"Right" I start as I notice the time "its late, you should go get something to eat" I tell izzy and she rolls her eyes "I'm not hungry, I've eaten so much in the past few days" she says with a saddened look. "Please, for me" I try, I know her stomach has probably shrank from the lack of food she recieved buy I needed her healthy. "O..ok, will y..you come too" she asks me and stutters a little due to being nervous.
"Of course" I smile at her.
"Jeez you too,  well I'd love to come but I'm gonna sleep I'm tired af, cookie can I have a quick word with alex and then he will meet you down there" jack says and she nods "cya later jack" she gives him a quick hug and walks out.

"Hey, so I wanted to talk to you about izzy" he starts and I nod. I couldnt help but feel annoyed, he wanted to start playing the role of a big brother yet he hadnt bothered for 4/5 years.

"I think she might be suicidal" he says.

What the fuck.

"Explain now" I demand

"In the gym, right before I found out, she broke down and was saying how she wanted everything to stop especially the pain and wanted her family who are dead. I'm scared she might try something" he explains and I nod.
"I will talk to her" I say and head out.
This was some serious shit, I had to protect her now more than ever. I was about to head downstairs when I saw her running past me, tears in her eyes. "Hey, where are you going, what happened" I ask starting to go towards her.
"Leave me alone" and with that she entered her room.

What had happened.