chapter 20

"I want a name" he said. I considered it, I was scared that ben would find out and hurt me further but I decided to idk it, if I gave a name he might let me see Jack.
"Ok" I whisper and I'm about to tell him when a knock interrupts. "Leave" alex shouted but instead the person walked in.
Ben.
I gulped in fear and he plastered on a concerned face. "I heard what happened i wanted to make sure she was ok" he said acting innocent. "I said leave" alex said rather impatiently. "Sure, I also wanted you to sign these" ben says and produces some papers. Alex sighs grabs them and makes his way to his deck. Whilst he is busy looking over and signing the papers, ben moves closer. "If you even consider telling him I will make your life hell, besides you're just some bitch we kidnapped, I'm one of his best friends, he ain't gonna believe you" he whispered in a menacing tone.
He was right though, alex wouldnt believe me and ben would find out and hurt me further.
I couldnt tell jack as he would feel even worse and I didn't want to see him hurt.
I was truly alone.
"Here, now leave" alex demanded, pushing the papers into ben. Ben nodded and walked out.
I couldnt tell him. I dont wanna get hurt, not again.
"Name" he asked and I shook my head "i cant" i say sadly. He sighs "very well, I'm not gonna push you to tell me, but I'm giving you a guard" he said and my eyes widened in shock. Why a guard. "I dont wanna see you get hurt again" he clarified.
"Jack...hes a player. He messes with girls hearts that's why I dont want you near him. I dont want you getting hurt. Especially now he claims he loves you" he said sadly.
This new piece of information, I didnt know how to handle. I was annoyed with jack for messing with multiple girls, I found Alex's reason kinda sweet that he was trying to protect me and lastly I found it funny because alex had no clue still that he was my brother. I guess I could have some fun with this.
"I love him though" I tell alex which was kinda true, just a different sort of love
"He will hurt you" alex says a look of sadness present in his eyes.
The thing is, I believed alex. Even though it wont be the type of hurt alex means, I was nervous, scared even that jack would just leave me again. I'm not good enough after all. "Hey I'm sorry, come on I'll show you to his room" he told me and I nod.

We walked in silence to his room. When we opened I just wanted to walk away. Ben, henry and nick were all with jack. Ben looked towards me and smirked knowing he had won.
"Guys let's give them some time" nick said and gave me a friendly smile. I guess he said that because he knew we were siblings.
"Sure"
Everyone but alex left, he stood at the far corner watching my every movment and probably Jack's too.
"Izzy" jack said sitting up further from his current position.
"I'm so sorry this is my fault, I'm sorry" I said and begin to cry. Seeing him like this brought all the guilt back and I tried so hard to not burst out crying but I did. "I'm sorry" I say between sobs.
"It was my fault cookie, I shouldnt have taken the piss" he said and held his arms out for me. I walk closer and dit besides him and he hugs me.
"B..boss" jack says with hesitation. I look towards alex who is no longer watching but on his phone. His head snaps up. "Yeah" he asks with a little annoyance in his tone

"Isabelle is my sister"