chapter 34

Alex

"Ok I'm going food shopping,  if you want anything put it on the list. I'm leaving in 10 minutes" I announce to everyone.
"Can I come" both nick and rae ask at the same time, I roll my eyes at them and reply "no, shopping is for adults rather than babies" if I brought them along, they would only cause trouble. They muttered something which I ignored, I walked back up to my room  to get my shoes. I wonder if Isabelle would like to come. With that in mind, I grab my shoes and go back downstairs. I grab the list off the coffee table and look it over,  a long list of junk food was on it. "Wanna come with me angel" I ask izzy and she looks hesitant but nods and gets up. Great.

"Are you sure this is a good idea" she asks, we had just arrived at the shop. She was nervous and I didnt like seeing  her like this. I knew the reason was her adoptive parents.
She didnt know but I already was making plans for them,  of course I had to wait until the investigation was over as it would be suspicious when the lead investigator goes missing.
"Hey I'll protect you, if you see anyone you know just tell me and we will leave" I tell her.
"Ok, let's get this over with" she says and we get out of the car.

"Shopping is sooo fun" she exclaimed. Right now we were going up a empty isle, running up with shopping cart. She was having fun, it was easy to see as she couldbt stop laughing. I was laughing too, as I watched her. I would grab the things we need and at the end of the isle when she stopped I placed them in the cart.
She suddenly stopped mid isle and grabbed an item "can we get" she asked and I nodded "of course" I say looking at the strawberries she had in her hand.  She smiles and puts them in.

Isabelle
Shopping is so much more fun with alex. We were now half way through the store when I stopped running again, the reason this time was because a lady and her kids had started coming up the isle and I didn't want to crash into her. "And that kids is why you stay in school and do well" she tells her kids as she glared at me. Not like I could stay in school, it got destroyed.  I so wanted to say something but I was to nervous, alex on the other hand wasnt nervous. "I did stay in school, in fact I'm 21 and already have much higher qualifications than you will probably ever have" he said to the lady who stopped what she was doing and turned to face alex. She wasnt happy and I could tell she was trying her best not to make a scene but was failing. "And yet, you waste whatever qualifications you have. As for your girlfriend,  she doesnt seem to have matured since she was 10, you dont expect me to believe she stayed in school" she snapped. Ok that pissed me off and I some how found the confidence to speak up "you're absolutely right, I didnt stay in school, there was a terrible electrical failure at my school, luckily I wasnt feeling well that day and so I took it off" I tell her and the look off shock that passes her face made me smile, it was so hard not to laugh "oh my, I'm so sorry" she says and I decide to continue "yes, I'm still a little shaken up, knowing that I could be dead if I had have gone" I tell her and she looks so guilty now. I decide to leave it at that though "we need to get shopping" I say to alex and we quickly leave the isle. Once we are on a different isle  we stop and laugh at what just happened. "That was amazing" alex says as we finally stop laughing. I nod in response "you know, if you want you can continue school" he says randomly. "I promise I wont try kill everyone" he continues however this time he whispers. I think about it, I only had less than a year, it would be good to finish. "Yeah ok" I reply and he smiles "great, we will get looking at a suitable school when we get home"