chapter 41

Isabelle
Everything was going well, I was enjoying spending time with alex. He gave me the reassurance I needed earlier when he kicked me out and said then proceeded to invite me to live with him. Everything was good but it just had to be ruined when I saw him. Memories began to resurface and I knew I had to get away. Steven. He was one of John's friends, one of my main abusers. I couldnt be here any longer.

Alex
I looked around as we walked, trying to spot any danger and that's when I realized what she was scared off.
One of the officers on tv was stood at the other end of the park, he hant spotted izzy yet but after she had a nightmare and told me the officers on TV had hurt her too, this man was one of them.
He hurt my angel.

"Please dont" I look down at izzy, tears were streaming down her face, she must have sensed i was about to go over there and kill him. No one and I mean no one gets to live if they have hurt her. I will be back for him later. "Ok let's go" I reluctantly say, knowing it was best for her.

Whilst we were walking back to the car, we some how ended up holding hands, I didnt want to reach the car any time soon, I liked how her tiny hand fit into my large hand.
We were meters away from the car when she stopped. I looked at her and she was in floods of tears. Fuck.
"What's wrong love" I ask and she points to a open alleyway. I look over and see two of my men at work, a woman owed us money and they were paying her a quick visit. Just a warning really, if I dont recieve my money in 24 hours, then she will be killed. "Dont worry about that, they are my men, the woman owes me money, come on let's go" I say and she nods and we go to the car, as soon as I unlock it, she gets in, extremely fast if you ask me. I guess she didn't want that officer to see her.

We drove back, not much was said and I was beggining to get worried for her mental wellbeing. I wasnt used to caring about someone like this.  I never really had anyone like her.
The more I think about her, the more I contemplate what our relationship was. Friends? Acquaintances? More? I mean we had spent time together, we had shared moments before. Maybe it's best I leave it for another time.
"Why does that woman owe you money" she asked breaking the silence. "Drugs" I say, I didnt like sharing this part of my life but she already knew way to much. "You supply her" she asks and I nod. I had customers all over, it was only a minor job on the side but it brought in alot of money, sometimes it disgusted me how many people turned to me asking for drugs. Teachers and Doctors were some of the types of people. Sometimes I felt guilty especially with the teachers, they could harm their students however I knew before that even happened they would be fired. One thing I hated more than anything was when I never get my money back, especially when these stupid people have the money or use it on stupid stuff.
"Oh look we are back" I say not wanted to talk about this subject with her.
"Is she a regular customer, do you supply weekly or something" she asked ignoring my attempt to change the topic. I parked the car and after turning of the engine I turned to her. "Why so many questions about this, I'm not gonna supply you with drugs if that's what you're thinking" I tell her, the thought of her wanted drugs crossed my mind. "No definitely not, you know what it doesnt matter" she said and got out the car, I quickly did the same and caught up to her before she could enter the house. I gently grab her outstretched arm that was reaching for the door and spin her around to face me "why do you want to know angel" i ask and a look of uncertainty appears on her face "I...I" she was scared and it hurt to know that I was probably the cause, suddenly she burst out in tears. Fuck. "Hey ssshh, you're ok, I got you, you are safe,  i promise" i try to comfort her, i wasnt 100% sure it worked but she flung her arms around me and hugged me tight so I returned it.
I knew she had a bad day, from her brother to seeing that man, I swear he should be counting down the hours.

"I think I'll just have a nap" she mutters after a few minutes, i really didnt want to leave her on her own right now. "How about we nap together" i ask, we had done it before so it wasnt like it was the first time however I still felt nervous. "Ok" she smiles, it's fake though, the smile was filled with sadness, I could see she was putting up a facade, hopefully one day she will know she never has to do that with me.

Anonymous

I'm stood looking at the remains of the school. Being here makes it surreal. I cant believe it happened. Again. I've done everything possible to stop them resurfacing but if wasnt enough. They were back.
I knew I had to do something, I couldnt let them get away with what they did. I have felt lost before but this was something else, this was heart shattering, I hated it and I knew that I would get my revenge for what they did, and it will be 10x worse than last time.

Sooo the next few chapters alot is going to happen.
It's kinda obvious who the woman is but who do you think the anonymous POV is, they have been in a few chapters now. I cant wait to introduce them as an official character.