chapter 21

Alex

"Isabelle is my sister" jack told me.
Rage filled me hearing these words. How fucking dare he. How dare he say those words and expect me to be ok.
Under normal circumstances I wouldnt be bothered but this wasnt normal circumstances.
How fucking dare he.
"You fucking dick" I was seething.
"Woah man calm down,  you're even angrier" jack said and I clenched my fists. 
"You told me you left your sister to protect her from the guys who were after you" I say trying to sound calm but failing.
"Yeah I did" he replied.
"Bullshit, you left her on her own and she had no one to protect her. Where the hell were you when she was getting hurt. Nowhere. You could have gone back and checked on her but no you abandoned her. You left her to those monsters. After we helped you out, you could have gone to see her again you didnt. You fucking told me you were protecting her yet you fucking failed" I shouted not being able to keep the anger in much longer.

I was angry because of what i saw on Isabelle back. She had been abused and had no one to protect her. Now jack comes out and tells me hes her brother, where tf was he when she was getting beaten. Nowhere,  we only live a few hours away from where I imagine she lived. He could have visited, he could have made sure she was ok.

Isabelle steps away from jack "h..hes right" she whispers and I notice a tear fall. "What do you mean, of course he isnt. I had no clue where you were" he says making me roll my eyes in doubt however it could be quite possible.
Isabelle looks conflicted "you could have asked the orphanage" she whispers her voice cracking due to the start of her crying. She was right  he could have.
"Izzy" I say and she turns and looks at me. I open my arms and she walks towards me and wraps her arms around me. I wrap my arms tightly around her, holding her safely and let her cry.
"Who else knows" I ask remembering the mole problem,  I had a suspect, now I just need proof.
"Nick and henry. I only told henry though, well he figured out when he saw my necklace was different, and nick told me he figured it out when Isabelle put her necklace on me" jack explained.
The number of people wasnt much so it should be easy to keep a low profile.
"why" jack asks
"I have a mole suspect" I tell him and he nods "it would be wise not for anyone else to know, they might get Russia involved in a kidnapping" Jack said.
"Who is your mole suspect" Isabelle asks looking at me with such curiosity I couldnt resist.