-𝙳 𝚎 𝚝 𝚎 𝚗 𝚝 𝚒 𝚘 𝚗 ―

Disclaimer       
Contains Mature Content(making out), slight Foul language, Boyxboy, underage sexual act. All Harry Potter characters belong to She Who Must Not Be Named(sadly). I only made the story from plot/headcannon/au i find online.

AU = In 3rd year, Draco and Harry had a fight after Professor Lupin's class. They both got detention and ends up noticing the hate they felt towards each other was never hate but something else.

Would recommend to listen to Melanie Martinez 'Detention' while reading.

'Baby, can you meet me tonight in detention?
I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension
Let me crawl up into your mind, did I mention?'

'Baby, can you meet me tonight in detention?I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tensionLet me crawl up into your mind, did I mention?'

~ 𝙳 𝚛 𝚊 𝚌 𝚘 ~

Defense Againts the Dark Arts, what type of class that I have to get through. After getting attack by a bloody chicken I have to spend my time listening to Professor's Lupin talking about Boggart. What's the use of knowing Boggart anyway? It's not like anyone would use a Boggart to hide something and can be found a bit useless to some people.

I hear the other students chat as the cupboard shake. "Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?" Professor Lupin ask the students. His expression seems a bit happy, he was still using a pretty much cheap robes for a professor. Probably, hand-me-downs. Another broke badly-dressed Professor who'll be gone in the end of the year.

"That's a Boggart, that is." One of the Gryffindor replied. I think he was Seamus Thomas or something. This could count the first time a Gryffindor answered a teacher's question aside of that thing. "Now can anybody tell me what a Boggart looks like?" He questioned again looking around the classroom.

"No one knows," stated Weasel's little mudblood girlfriend. "When did she get here?" The Weasel ask to Potter. "Boggarts are shapeshifters, they take the shape of whatever particular person fears the most. That's what makes them so-" the mudblood added again,"So terrifying, yes." Professor Lupin added.

That Mudblood really is an insufferable know-it-all. It annoys me, How Potter prefer to befriend that filthy mudblood and her weasel boyfriend. Does Potter have a low standard on making friends. He sighs as he remembered that Potter might have a crush on Weasel little sister.

"Without wands please students. Riddikulus." Professor Lupin said.

"This class is ridiculous" I muttered quietly at the slytherins, Crabbe and Goyle aggreing like the dumb ogre they are. Pansy and Blaise nodding. Professor Lupin called out for Longbottom to go first. It's pathetic how Longbottom fears Professor Snape the most.

I continue to watch Longbottom cast the spell and Professor Snape turns to wear a dress and a handbag in hand. I tried to hold my laughter because it's hillarious to see my godfather like this. I see Potter laughing happily. Weasel slapped his shoulder and point at the Boggart Snape continuously.