『Chapter 1』

I woke up because I got a call. As soon as I picked up, the monotone voice of a nurse started talking. „Are you Mrs Park?" she asked and I said yes. „I wanted to inform you that Felix Lee has woken up from his coma." What?! REALLY? He woke up! „Okay,thanks for informing me!" I hung up, jumped out of bed and changed my clothes. „I'M GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!" I yelled through the house, but my parents were already at work. So I just grabbed my bike and drove into the city. I stopped by at a lollie shop and grabbed some chocolate, before I arrived at the hospital. Without any hesitation, I went to Felix' room in the ICU. I'd visited him there so many times, I knew exactly where he was. „Felix is in there, right?" I asked and pointed to the room. The nurse nodded, stood up and walked to the room. She went in first and told Felix I was there. Then, finally, I was allowed in the room and saw my boyfriend awake for the first time in 3 months. He looked a bit confused at first, but then smiled at me. I started crying. „Awww, what's wrong Lina?" Lix asked in his deep, soothing voice. I sat down on a chair next to him and grabbed my boyfriend's hand. „It's just... I didn't see you smile for such a long time." he looked very confused. „Why? We were in school together today, remember? Or... Wait... It's 2 pm? Happy birthday!" he said and wanted to hug me, but nothing really moved. At least he remembers that my birthday would've been the next day. „Thanks honey, but.. Do you know where you are?" I asked and he shook his head. „You're in the hospital. You had an accident and.... You've been in a coma for almost three months." „So I missed your seventeenth birthday?" I nodded and put my hand on his face. He didn't seem to care that he'd been in a coma, but that he didn't attend my birthday. „I'm just happy you're awake." I said and tried to hold back my tears, but started to cry even more. „We've gotta re-celebrate your birthday! I can't have missed the birthday of my girlfriend! Wait...this isn't a prank, is it? How much alcohol did you give me?" Lix said. I almost had to laugh. „No" I began. „It's really not a prank. It's June, honey. You didn't drink at all."