『Chapter 5』

I opened my eyes. I'd expected to see my boyfriend's eyes looking into mine, but instead Felix, or more the pile of misery he became, was laying next to me and wasn't moving. „Lix?" I said, but he still didn't move. „Lixie, are you asleep?" I repeated, sat up and leaned over him. He finally moved his head just a slight bit, revealing a large bruise on his cheek. „When did that happen? You have a huuugee bruise on your face." he didn't do anything and closed his eyes. I forced him awake and looked at the rest of my boyfriend's body. He had bruises everywhere. I decided to call a nurse, who dropped a bomb. „He has a genetical defect. His blood is thinner than it should be and his bones are becoming weaker. This wouldn't have shown up, if he wasn't in this car accident. It's not exactly deadly, but worsens the chance of healing completely." I don't know what happened after that, but when I opened my eyes, the nurse was gone.

3 days later

Even though I felt like Felix was feeling even worse, he was still released from the hospital. And no matter how bad he was feeling, he wouldn't go back. „Heyy honey, wake up." Lix said in a quiet and shaky voice. It was one of these days, when he was feeling fairly normal. I didn't want to open my eyes, until I felt a warm hand on my belly. „How long was I asleep?" I asked and turned to face my boyfriend. „For like two hours. Or more, I'm not sure, I was asleep as well." he said and kissed my cheek. When he acted like this, I often forgot he was disabled. I nodded and sat up, leaving Lix on his side. „Do you know how hot you are?" he asked me and I started to giggle. „I do. But you're even more hot." I leaned over him and kissed his neck once. He didn't stop me, but was clearly in a lot of discomfort.