「Chapter 11」

„Okay, whoever is in the water first wins!" Ryan shouted and ran towards the sea, followed by the other 3 boys of the dance team. Felix and I slowly walked towards a large picnic blanket. He was in the best condition I'd ever seen him since the accident. I didn't fully believe him, but he said walking was no problem anymore. „I won! I won!" Hoshu shouted and ran into a wave. Lix and I started to laugh. „Good job!" Felix said and sat down on the blanket. I also sat down and hugged my boyfriend from behind. „Whe have a son now?" „Mhm, Okay. If you want it, sure." I started and Lix agreed. „Hoshu! We're your parents now!" I yelled and the teenager nodded. „Congrats!" „You're so stupid, Patrick." Ryan and Patrick started arguing, after they also joined us on the blanket. „Guys don't argue." Mark tried to clear, and also got made fun of. I pulled the fourteen year-old kid next to me, put my arm around his tummy and my other hand on his eyes. „Can you please stop fighting in front of my son?" I said and tried this 'motherly' tone of voice. Everyone started laughing once more. Hoshu, seemingly embarrassed by my actions, pushed away from me and relocated himself on the other side of the blanket. „Felix, you okay? You don't look all that good, buddy." Mark asked, his gaze soft on me and my boyfriend. „It's just.." Lix said in a shaky voice „the heat. I'm not used to it anymore."