23

"JISUNG PARK GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW TAEYONG, JAEHYUN AND THE HOT ONE ARE HERE" Jisung's mom yelled from downstairs.

"The hot one?? She has a whole ass husband and she's calling johnny hot. That lady is sane" Jisung muttered to himself before dragging his suitcase down the stairs. "I'M COMING, MOM"

Oh how Jisung wished he had come later. His innocent eyes were met with jaeyong making out on his couch while Johnny waved at him. "Johnny why aren't you stopping them?" Jisung groaned as he set his luggage near the front door.

"Because they won't be able to do it near kun. I pity them." Johnny shrugged and took a cookie from a plate.

"Cookies? MOM DID YOU MAKE COOKIES FOR JOHNNY?"

"WELL OBVIOUSLY. YOU CAN TAKE ONE but the rest are for Johnny because he behaves better than you." Mrs Park gave Johnny the biggest smile and Jisung a playful glare.

"I'm taking three" Jisung aggressively shoved a cookie in his mouth and chewed.

"Hey leave some for me!" Mr Park came running down, newspaper in hand. "Johnny don't you have a boyfriend?" He asked scratching his head.

"Yweah" Johnny said through a mouthful of cookie.

"Honey he has a boyfriend why are you hitting on him?" Mr Park asked genuinely concerned about his wife.

"YAH I'M NOT HITTING ON HIM" Jisung's mom threw a pillow at her husband. Jisung left his parents to quarrel and went to check if he and packed everything needed.

"Can we leave now?"

-

"We're going to miss you so much sweetie! Taeyong please take care of my baby" Mrs Park said wiping imaginary tears from her eyes. "Will do Mrs Park" taeyong saluted her.

"BYE PARENTAL UNITS, I'LL SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS"

-

"Calling all passengers for flight 127. Please start boarding now." The PA system crackled out. Jisung ran to the boarding gate as the three oldies tried to keep up with him.

"JISUNG WAIT" Jaehyun panted out.

"HURRY UP JEFFREY IM NOT GOING ANY SLOWER"

-

The four morons boarded the plane and had Johnny sit beside Jisung, and Taeyong beside Jaehyun.

"Johnny I wonder how chenle looks in person" Jisung thought out loud.

"Well. We still have thirty minutes before the plane leaves. Text him" Johnny said, doing finger guns at Jisung.

"Good idea"

-💚-