🎂✨💚 69-2💚✨🎂

22nd November 2020

                       "Why do you always have to leave so early these past few mornings?" Chenle whined and buttoned Jisung's beige shirt as the boy sipped on some apple juice. "Business. If I'm going to help with NCT night night, I'm going to need training. You can't blame Taeyong for making Jaehyun show me the ropes."  He was amazed by the fact that he could think of that answer on the spot. The fact that he was helping the station by joining as a host was true, but he'd always known what to do. Sadly, Chenle never realized it was a lie.

            "Just" He sighed. "Don't speed like when you did when your mom needed eggs yesterday. You crashed into a kerb. I still don't understand how you deliberately hit a tree when you were in a car. The road was straighter than your dad."

          "I'm not sure whether to take that as an insult to me or a compliment to my dad" Jisung set down his cup and kissed Chenle's cheek. "Take is as both. Have fun." The shorter pecked his lips and shoved him onto the porch. "I couldn't possibly have fun without you" Jisung winked and left the grounds of the house in his car.

can't you even wish me a happy birthday?

-

                 "I can't believe we're actually doing this" Jisung glanced around the beautifully set up garden, and back at the face of Lee Donghyuck, who was doing his make up. "Stay still, you giant. I can't do your make up if you want to move around, unless you want to look like a clown." The older grumbled and set down the brush, picking up another one. Mark chuckled at the sight, but he didn't know why this was being taken so seriously.

"Why are you guys putting so much effort into this?"

           Donghyuck sighed. "I don't want to explain. Just watch what happens. I installed a camera on Jisung's collar." "You did what-" Jisung frantically looked around the shirt he was supposed to wear. "Calm down, it's small. Your boyfriend won't realize. Your make up is done, go put on whatever Jungwoo told you to put on." He waved the boy off and turned to Mark with a smirk. "Now it's your turn, pretty boy"

-

             "Chenle can you get the door?" Mrs Park yelled. "Yeah" The boy opened the door and was welcomed by a sweetly smiling Taeil shoving a rose in his face. He accepted it in confusion, as Taeil left and Johnny gave him another rose, leaving right after. Chenle recognised everyone giving him roses as the NCT members in age order. No one answered the questions he asked as he waited to see Jisung's face. "What's going on?" Sadly, Sungchan was the last one in the line. Chenle noticed after they had all left, that every rose had a note stuck to it. Weirdly, Jisung's parents didn't question him when he entered the house again, an arm full of flowers.

let's read the one from Taeil first

"Angel, you are the cutest human I've ever met"

        That definitely wasn't from Taeil. Did Jisung write all these? He read the notes one by one, getting closer and closer to crying, that finally happened when he read the last note. "After we get married, dumbass" He laughed and tied the roses together as a bouquet. He put the notes in the center, arranged in the exact order they had been in when they were given, carefully putting the bouquet in an empty bottle. Jisung's family didn't seem to have any vases, probably because Jisung was and is clumsy.

              "Chenle!" Mr and Mrs Park burst into the room with a box. "Monopoly. Now."

-